Reviews for Profiler, Profiled by the Technical Analyst
d-kronk chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Wonderful fic. I love Penelope's thoughts through this. The sadness in this was done great and I'm really glad that she went to him that night and got him to open up and talk to her. I really love her realizing that he is still trying to be her hero and protect her from knowing everything that happened to him. I also really liked him asking her to stay and confessing that he didn't want to be alone.
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
so beautiful! brought tears to my eyes.. thank you for sharing
Courtney chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This is the best fanfiction I've ever read. That was amazing...i'm speechless. This story was beautiful. If you ever write a book, send me an email and tell me the name. I will definatley read it and you would be an excellent author. My email is ctplummer ...I can't even get over the beauty of that story. It made me sad and warmed me as well. Bravo, just bravo. You're extremely gifted and i'm very privelaged to have been able to read this story. Thank you.
emmi chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Wow. I saw this overwhelming episode for the first time last night and wanted to hold Morgan and tell him everything would be okay. This fic was the closest I could get. Fantastic. Good, emotionally searing and brilliant.
Nina Cehad chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This was so lovely. It's past midnight so I can't articulate, but really. Great, great work.
snlover10 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This is stunning, definitely one of my favourite CM fics on EVER.
Maria656 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This was stunningly beautiful. I could hear Pippa (Penelope) really thinking and saying those things regarding Morgan and that whole situation. Well Done!
onetreefan chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
wow so good! i loved it! i absolutely fell for this!
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This was heartwrenching. It's definitely one of the best episodes and I really liked reading your rendition of what happens after the events of Profiler Profiled.
Peanut84 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Stunningly right. You got it simply and beautifully right.
mummacass chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
omg wow! double wow! this story was damn good!
sangreal7 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Beautifully done. You handled the emotions very well and the end was tender and sweet.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
beautifully written
celticstarwolf chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
aw honey that was just so sweet and emotional so wonderful thank you for sharing this
leorockqueen723 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
AWW that was sooo good! It also seemed very true to character imo ]