Reviews for A Sacred Taste
Lysis chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I don't know how I missed this story, but I'm glad I finally found it. Wow, so erotic and sensual! I'll bet Hephaistion "got sick" a few times more just so he could have Alexander "bathe" him.
Kaia Astraea chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I liked this! Because it's fluffy and it shows how close they are even though it's set after the wedding... there's nothing in recorded history nothing that makes us think that they were not as close after Alexander's wedding (as a matter of fact, Alexander gave even more power to Hephaestion and there are even more references to Hephaestion role in Alexander's life and campaigns after that). So it's nice that this story acknowledges that even after that, they still loved each other. Thanks for this story!
YoNoSoy chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was so sensual and beautiful. :) I love the whole exotic imaginary here. And I feel like eating fruits now, heh! Thanks for sharing, it was a lovely reading.
killeraccounting chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I wanna be ill - with Xander as a doctor _ Beautiful story, I really like your style - this one is soo sensual, and I adored the description *_*
xRavingLunaticx chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Beautiful Fic!
ficlover1193 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Very sweet and beautiful! Amazing job. : )
JustineAme chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
so cute!
PaolaMercury chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
i dont know if i have to hate the one who poisoned hephaistion or not u.u but im sure that he really died because he was poisoned not because of tifus! and that kill alexander... and the story continuous... what a waste, it was a HUGE kingdom... u.u
crazymac chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Great story. It was sensual and yet funny.

"Fainted...like a girl?" haha that line made me laugh so hard. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story!

~crazymac~
Troilus chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
very well written and very erotic ; - blush
Zophiel Lagace chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Hi!

I like how you explained the new situation between Alexander and Hephaistion after the King’s marriage. I have spent hours trying to imagine what could happened between them after Roxana came into the picture.

Owww! The scene when Alexander is telling Hephaistion about his height is adorable _

Poor Hephaistion fell sick, I know is kind of sadist but I love when he is sick.

I loved when Hephaistion told Alexander: you don’t need wine to seduce me _

Alexander is truly a great doctor, who wouldn’t get better with that kind of treatment?

Zophiel