Reviews for Path of Portraits
Abilxey chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I actually didn't perdict the out come of this, so good job for surprising me.
Sun'sMoon chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
No, I haven't read The Picture of Dorian Gray, but I have a feeling that's going to be on my list of reads 83

Also, loved the ending. Scary bishies are scary D: THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE PRETTY
general zargon chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
And the moral of this story is: the easiest wat isn't always the best way. I like your story "Paper Emotions" better than this one, but this is a pretty good story too. Nice use of Dorian Gray. I look forward to reading more Nightmare Inspector stories from you, and I hope you decide to use the plot bunny I gave you. _ Please keep up the great work!
somaticjester chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Although I have but one manga of the Nightmare Inspector, I fell in love reading it because of the irony. This one is good and has that ironic tone in the end. Short but ironic. I like that. Well done. :)
NikaTurtle chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I've read both of your nightmare inspector stories, and I must say that you are a wonderful writer! I caught on to the "moral" of this night mare fast enough, but I hadn't guessed that the other story was about a diary. You write the characters in character which is something I've seen alot of people mess up on for this fandom. As a final note, thumbs up for the allusion to The Portrait Of Dorian Grey, I was kinda hoping you would do that, what with a man named Dorian dreaming about portraits.
An Anime Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hey, I really like this one. I really didn't see the ending coming. KEEP ON WRITING FOR NIGHTMARE INSPECTOR! THIS FANDOM NEEDS THE LOVE!
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
oh, yeah, I read that book. I didn't like it. Especially scine it had pictures and I hated the last one. *shivers* Gruesome.

Love this story tho! You should definately write more! And no, it wasn't obvious. It's just like an actual chapter from the manga!