Reviews for To Love Life
Sook03 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Your development of their characters is beyond sweet. I love it!
Grenadine chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Wow! That was incredible! Beautiful story!
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Oh my Gaara! This is amazing! When Kankuro said so "that's why he loves life so much" I nearly burst out laughing! I love how you portrayed the characters. You didn't make them ooc, keeping them true to their character. I like how you write, even if I didn't know the characters I would still fall in love with them just by how you described them. 2 thumbs up!
P.S,- Love the yummy sex scene.
GaaNaru 4 ever!
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. askejfkjasdhkjha ssdfhkljdkf! I love this story soooo much! And you're a reeeally good writer too! Other than incessant fangirling over an awesome story about one of my favorite pairings, I think that's about all I have to say. So peace out! XD
Become-the-dream chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I loved the way you wrote this. The character depth was amazing and I love that you were able to portray feelings, emotions, and thoughts and give details without bombarding the reader with huge paragraphs. I was able to really get into what was going on in the story and I felt an emotional connection with both of the leading characters. I was stunned by several scenes, the biggest one being the first time Gaara touched himself. Most stories I find on here lack something important when writing smut, or they rush through or give unnecessary details. With you, the scenes were well-placed, thought out and worded just right. You risked the story when you wrote the scene where Gaara first touches himself, because it can be hard to portray such a delicate and emotion-filled scene, but you did it just perfectly. His confusion and pleasure blended together in a completely believable manner. You also had Naruto's feelings and thoughts in this scene, which was another risky move. Again, you absolutely ruled your writing.
There was only one thing that I couldn't understand, and that might have been an overlooked mistake, and that was when Naruto and Gaara moan each others names. If Naruto can hear Gaara, how is it that Gaara doesn't hear Naruto? I got the feeling that Naruto and Gaara would have been moaning at about the same vocal level, so it confused me when Gaara didn't notice.
Other than that, though, I felt the story to be mostly flawless and very easy to follow and connect with. I hope that you are continuing to write, and I will pay a visit to some of your other stories when I have a chance. From reading this, I feel you are a gifted writer and am very excited at the possibility of finding more stories to add to my favourites list.
Geminis93 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
LOL, go Tsunade!
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Ah! That was so awesome! I never even expected the part where Tsunade only gave Naru-chan the mission to kickstart the relationship! Oh kami, that was awesome!
PuiNikkiShowron chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Wow! I really liked this story, probably one of my favorites so far. I thought you captured their feelings so well, and their growing relationship was showed in such a romantic way. In other words, great job!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
love it! so hot! and so awesome!
daisyvu chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Love it! I've never seen a fiction with so many emotions like this. And the ending was just too cute
LynnAi chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
... Thank you! T.T 'bowsanddisappears'
SceneYaoiFangirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I love it! ITS JUST TOO CUTE!
Shattering Desire chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Holy fucking shit.

That was amazing - no, Godly! And so long too!
letterbee96 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This is absolutely SPECTACULAR! I loved it so much I reread it 6 times in a row b4 finally reviewing! It was so full of emotion and by switching the pov's I got to know the story better than just from one point of view. The grammar was close to perfection and the pace was pleasantly perfect! The length made an even better ride! Thank you for writing this wonderful story! I feel quite ashamed for not finding it sooner... I'll go check out Cravings now! See ya in Cravings! .
mack chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
gosh damn and there one comment per account rule...so irritating.

anyways, :D, i just wanted to say that no matter how many times i read your story i cant get enough. your writing is so beautiful and while some stories leave me wanting more, wishing that the authors had more understanding of the characters they are working with, yours leaves me satisfied. you understand the base to both Naruto and Gaara, and you do a fabulous job building on top of that. i am in awe of you and no matter how many times i say it you did a wonderful job! kudos to you!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »