Reviews for To Love Life
Celebrindal01 chapter 1 . 4/24
Waouw, that was amazing!

I really love those two characters, and I think they are perfect together.
Especialy how you show them here, how lonely Gaara is and how only Naruto can help him in that way.
So much love between those two, who are so similar.

(that's a shame Temari and Kankuro interupted right in their first time, but quite funny!
And I was thinking Tsunade did it on purpose, she wouldn't be that mistrustful of Gaara ; ))

Your writing is very beautiful as well, loved reading this!
kurosakiami01 chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Beautiful story. Cute and smexy (and funny, that small scene with Tsunade an Shizune at the end was so on-character! I really could see her doing something like that xD)

Thank you for sharing! :D
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
I KNEW there was a reason for sending him.
1.61803 chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Love this so much! Thank you so much for sharing this!
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Your development of their characters is beyond sweet. I love it!
Grenadine chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Wow! That was incredible! Beautiful story!
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Oh my Gaara! This is amazing! When Kankuro said so "that's why he loves life so much" I nearly burst out laughing! I love how you portrayed the characters. You didn't make them ooc, keeping them true to their character. I like how you write, even if I didn't know the characters I would still fall in love with them just by how you described them. 2 thumbs up!
P.S,- Love the yummy sex scene.
GaaNaru 4 ever!
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. askejfkjasdhkjha ssdfhkljdkf! I love this story soooo much! And you're a reeeally good writer too! Other than incessant fangirling over an awesome story about one of my favorite pairings, I think that's about all I have to say. So peace out! XD
Become-the-dream chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I loved the way you wrote this. The character depth was amazing and I love that you were able to portray feelings, emotions, and thoughts and give details without bombarding the reader with huge paragraphs. I was able to really get into what was going on in the story and I felt an emotional connection with both of the leading characters. I was stunned by several scenes, the biggest one being the first time Gaara touched himself. Most stories I find on here lack something important when writing smut, or they rush through or give unnecessary details. With you, the scenes were well-placed, thought out and worded just right. You risked the story when you wrote the scene where Gaara first touches himself, because it can be hard to portray such a delicate and emotion-filled scene, but you did it just perfectly. His confusion and pleasure blended together in a completely believable manner. You also had Naruto's feelings and thoughts in this scene, which was another risky move. Again, you absolutely ruled your writing.
There was only one thing that I couldn't understand, and that might have been an overlooked mistake, and that was when Naruto and Gaara moan each others names. If Naruto can hear Gaara, how is it that Gaara doesn't hear Naruto? I got the feeling that Naruto and Gaara would have been moaning at about the same vocal level, so it confused me when Gaara didn't notice.
Other than that, though, I felt the story to be mostly flawless and very easy to follow and connect with. I hope that you are continuing to write, and I will pay a visit to some of your other stories when I have a chance. From reading this, I feel you are a gifted writer and am very excited at the possibility of finding more stories to add to my favourites list.
Geminis93 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
LOL, go Tsunade!
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Ah! That was so awesome! I never even expected the part where Tsunade only gave Naru-chan the mission to kickstart the relationship! Oh kami, that was awesome!
Nadex chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Wow! I really liked this story, probably one of my favorites so far. I thought you captured their feelings so well, and their growing relationship was showed in such a romantic way. In other words, great job!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
love it! so hot! and so awesome!
daisyvu chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Love it! I've never seen a fiction with so many emotions like this. And the ending was just too cute
LynnAi chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
... Thank you! T.T 'bowsanddisappears'