Reviews for Scintillating Pattern
pottervampirelover13 chapter 1 . 9/20
love it
Locket1 chapter 1 . 5/21
naughtynati chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Why is it as humans we don’t know when to shut up OR we are afraid to talk? By doing so, we only create our own hell.
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Aww I loved this!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
For a while there I was pretty peeved at Garrett but after the truth came out, I got it. Loved the ending when they are being honest and intimate with each other. :). Thanks for sharing!
JustTheSlashMaam chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I've read this story 4 times now and still love it every time, its such a roller coaster!
misguided gh0st chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
loved it!
maryhell chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
It's been a long time since I've read a Garrett/Edward story. Thoroughly loved it.
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
loved it amazing sexy & poor Edward but in glad things were sorted out & hotness at the end
DemeRain chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Oh. How I love the angst. Thanks for sharing.
Just a Girl INACTIVE chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I can't say I read a lot of slash or it's my favourite thing to read, but I adore Garret and Edward together, it's such a shame there is soo very little of them out there. I loved this and the mized signals between them both that shows us if we don't talk, and things aren't made clear then we really can get crossed signlas.

I feel sorry for Garrett and Edward in their mixed confusion, and poor Garrett when he thought Edward was ashamed of him.

I adored this little one-shot, one of my favourite one-shots that I've read!
AGobsessed chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
oohhhh i love garrett! *sigh*

super hot, adorable and lovely bb!

want MOAR!
prassacut chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
That was a real good story.

Their miscommunication was so well written (and believable, which seldom happen in ffn) and their conversation in the end felt real.

I really enjoyed it from start to finish, thank you so much for writing it.

I'm sure Theladyingrey was extremely happy with your present, I know I am.

nellieromain chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
this story is amazing. it would be so cool if u did like another long one-shot following this one about them. not like a future take but even just the next day. their date...emmett...i love yous. cuz i totally fell in love with them!
radiate689 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011