Reviews for Within
PanonLove chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I almost thought that Tom would somehow have liked Sarah, and would care for her. But the thought quickly disappeared as soon as I thought of it. LOL. It's very realistic, and you did a brilliant job at it. It gave me the goosies at the end tho. :)
rerrehhfkdjf chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I loved this, you got Tom's fear of caring for someone or needing someone perfectly, that ending was really grim. I like how you handled his feelings, ranging them so he hated her, yet liked that she was strong, it helped to understand the ic and his justification or killing her.
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I sort of saw that coming, but still. Yikes. It fits, though. He was a sick and sadisitic and very disturbed boy.
FirstYear chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Had to look at this when I heard you did a Riddle story...see, this is the trouble with drabbles...I want more...more background and more of their relationship.

Well done and interesting idea that he would kill her when she is the only one he felt anything for...well thought out.
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This is brilliant. *applauds* I have had similar idea for a fic. Oh well... :)
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 7/27/2010 first I thought this was going to be a "Voldemort falls in love story, and we see the only time he ever loved" but I liked your ending much better. Much darker, much more like him, any feelings he had for someone that was akin to "love or like" he would supress them and destroy them in the most destructive of ways. Anyway, sorry for the rambling. Nice story :)
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
wow all very child of the corn-ish, and not too outrageous since we know he was killing people not more than five years later.
Clouded Revelation chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Ooh. A little ominous. Totally believable though! Liked it!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Wow. I like how Tom described his need to lose her and why.