Reviews for How to Be a Pirate meets the Movie
Guest chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
I'm surprised, the summary for the story is right; this is much better than it sounded! Having read the source material, I love that this combines the familiar-but-endearing plot with the infinitely more diverse character pool/interactions of the movie. Misguided Snotlout is the best Snotlout!
WAFFLEZ chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Holy mother of Gallifray this is gonna be epic!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
werewolves1999 chapter 14 . 3/5/2012
I love it
sakiko of soleana chapter 14 . 1/20/2012

AspergianStoryteller chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Good job on the action. Very thrilling.
snowangel420 chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
You know what Hiccup and I have in common? Besides being too skinny for our age? I'M HYPERVENTILATING! I want to see the movie. ASAP! Please tell me you're going to do the other books!
snowangel420 chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.
snowangel420 chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
It's Alvin the Treacherous! HE'S EVIL! By the way, I liked ur Toothless drawing.
snowangel420 chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Is it weird that I can see all the swordfighting and whatnot if it were in the movie...*shudders* Oh my gods...if they put that scene in the movie I am SO there! I could see it! ! Sorry! Fangirl here! By the way did u hear about the new HTTYD DVD coming out November 15?
JasmineD799 chapter 14 . 3/16/2011
That was a really awesome story! great job! and i loved the ending where Toothless and Hiccup were talking it was cute u should totally make another story where hiccup and toothless talk to eachother :D
Lizzie chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Yo, let's understand what the dragon's thinking/saying! seems pretty genius to me!
Lizzie chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
This is such a cool story! Like your other stories, you're really good with imagery and varying of words. I'll read more soon cuz it's just so good. The only problem with this chapter that i have is that some of the sentences should either be seperated with a period or semicolon but you just have them run on with commas. Of course, it might just be how i write and read, but you might wanna fix some of the run-on sentences. This review is a little late, i know, but i only realized you had a fanfic a couple weeks ago! oh well, better late than never. gran trabajo, amigo!
Portgas D. Nikky chapter 14 . 1/12/2011
*screams like the obsessed little fangirl I am*

Yes! I've been waiting for someone to do an adaptation of How to be a Pirate meets the movie and you blew my expectations outta the water! SO amazing!

*skips off ti read your sequel*
Ic3Yuki chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
I just recently watched "how to train your dragon" and it was one of the best movies I had ever watched, eeeeeever! I loved it. Ever since I was little, I always loved dragons. I used to believe they were real too...well your story was really great. I loved how you meshed the story and book together. I think Hiccup was characterized really well and Toothless, of course, was portrayed greatly. I like how romance was a side story in view of all the action and adventure that occurred. I hope to read the sequel soon. I guess I will check right now.