Reviews for How to Be a Pirate meets the Movie
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 11/14/2016
Ch 12

So dragonstone for translation. New opened doors await .
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 11/14/2016
Ch 5

I see . First the Toothless ears and eat plates and eyes but you missed the mouth .
Guest chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
I'm surprised, the summary for the story is right; this is much better than it sounded! Having read the source material, I love that this combines the familiar-but-endearing plot with the infinitely more diverse character pool/interactions of the movie. Misguided Snotlout is the best Snotlout!
WAFFLEZ chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Holy mother of Gallifray this is gonna be epic!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
werewolves1999 chapter 14 . 3/5/2012
I love it
sakiko of soleana chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
reread,recomment

awesomeness
AspergianStoryteller chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Good job on the action. Very thrilling.
QuietWriter94 chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
You know what Hiccup and I have in common? Besides being too skinny for our age? I'M HYPERVENTILATING! I want to see the movie. ASAP! Please tell me you're going to do the other books!
QuietWriter94 chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.
QuietWriter94 chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
It's Alvin the Treacherous! HE'S EVIL! By the way, I liked ur Toothless drawing.
QuietWriter94 chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Is it weird that I can see all the swordfighting and whatnot if it were in the movie...*shudders* Oh my gods...if they put that scene in the movie I am SO there! I could see it! ! Sorry! Fangirl here! By the way did u hear about the new HTTYD DVD coming out November 15?
JasmineD799 chapter 14 . 3/16/2011
That was a really awesome story! great job! and i loved the ending where Toothless and Hiccup were talking it was cute u should totally make another story where hiccup and toothless talk to eachother :D
Lizzie chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Yo, let's understand what the dragon's thinking/saying! seems pretty genius to me!
Lizzie chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
This is such a cool story! Like your other stories, you're really good with imagery and varying of words. I'll read more soon cuz it's just so good. The only problem with this chapter that i have is that some of the sentences should either be seperated with a period or semicolon but you just have them run on with commas. Of course, it might just be how i write and read, but you might wanna fix some of the run-on sentences. This review is a little late, i know, but i only realized you had a fanfic a couple weeks ago! oh well, better late than never. gran trabajo, amigo!