Reviews for blemish
jj chapter 1 . 8/26
I am a firm beliver that scares tell a story sometimes a silly story (like the scare I have from a rabbit cage, I got out of pure clumsiness) but a story all the same
Super-Nerd-Of-The-Stars chapter 1 . 8/8
Very, very sweet! Love the bit of imagery at the end! Zuko and sokka's differences are highlighted very well and how this makes them good for each other as well! Just a wonderful little fic! I enjoyed it!
ginri10 chapter 1 . 6/10
thank you for writing this. I'm one of those weird people who likes to get a crawling discomfort over watching/reading fiction (or non) with pseudo-gayness (or any dose of gayness, really) sprinkled thoughtfully all over it.
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Oh my fluffin' glob! This could be the beginning of something beautiful! T-T
grizla chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
T'awwww i've read this a few times over the years and it always hits the spot. very cute :)
roxashasboxers chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I'm totally imagining Sokka glaring at Katara over dinner later, and when she finally calls him on it he jumps up and yells at her for every time that she healed him and how because of her, he's never going to look like the manly man he truly is, and how could she do that to him, to her own brother? before storming off, leaving Katara incredibly confused and Zuko awkwardly staring as his food.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This was really good.
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Wow, I loved that. Because you know Sokka totally does want scars... :D
thepinkhatter chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Love it! frikin love it!
things24 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I've always felt proud of even the slightest scar I have on my body from childhood, lol. I like this point of view. Well done!
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow this was really cute! :3
Pout chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I liked this a lot. I think their friendship is really preciously described in this fic. I especially liked the line about how Zuko stares at his hands a lot these days. It shows a difference between act-then-think Zuko and new think-then-act Zuko. And Sokka's touchy-feely ways are really adorable. :) As is his reaction to being declared scarless. Thanks for the very enjoyable read!
chibichibi01 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Aww, so cute. I am very much I'm love with this
Madame Onyx chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This is such a cute story. You have really impressive writing skills. Well done! Keep writing!
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
daww fluff! i wuv fluff!