Reviews for Blindsided
becauseiambatman1 chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
I hope you are still continuing this story
becauseiambatman1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Yay inner! I always wondered why this hasn't been explored much in other stories and the original one.
Yukine's Nerd chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
plz make more I rlly enjoyed it
kittychic0895 chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Update asap
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Jacqueline chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
I like this story! please continue!
Alaya Karangalan chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This story is very interesting! Definitely reading on!
Keep it up!
smile chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
an amazing story so far. i hope noting happens to itachi :( ill cry and u dont want me crying ok ya update a.s.a.p.
FirecatDavis chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
i think that this was one of my most favs out of many storys i have read. please countie writing

thnks for reading, Stef.
3vil-Sakura chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Please keep writing this fiction it would be a shame if it were discontinued. I really haven't read a good ItaSaku fiction until now so I hope you keep writing. If you want more people to read this I can tell l others about it, I don't know why it hasn't gotten more reviews if it deserves it. :)
Sakura Crystals chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Now this is getting good! I really hope you keep going with this one beacause I can't seem to get enough of it! I also like how you portray everyone in this story too, very well done!
ZafiraAlmeria chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Omg, I just LOVE your story! I love it! LOVE IT! your writing is brilliant and the context is AMAZING! I haven read such a great text IN YEARS! Please update again soon, because youve become my hero! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Tsukuyomi'sBloodyBlossom chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
wow great story! update soon!
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
loves it please keep it up
KagomeAngel91 chapter 4 . 1/2/2011