Reviews for Misfit in Minas Tirith
Guest chapter 36 . 10/6/2020
This was so well-written!
badtothebone chapter 36 . 6/2/2019
Thank you so much for sharing this and completing it! Even though the ending was bittersweet, it was enchanting to read.
badtothebone chapter 22 . 6/2/2019
As far as red herrings go, "Your ghost slimed me," is awesome.
badtothebone chapter 17 . 6/2/2019
My favorite part this chapter was when Barb placed those toddlers in the care of the bar girls in all that pandemonium to get them into safe zones. She's getting really good at taking charge, organizing, and pep talks.
badtothebone chapter 4 . 6/2/2019
Lol, even if they're grown, I can only think of Hobbits as kids.
badtothebone chapter 2 . 6/1/2019
I died laughing when Barb said she wasn't one of the "Cool Kids." Ents would be what I would fangirl over the most. Tied with the Hobbits because they're cute too.
G.M.Rivers chapter 1 . 5/26/2019
This fic deserves a lot more favorites than it has. I thought I had read all of the good girl-falls-into stories, and then I found the best one of them all. Great job, it was definitely worth the read.
DefenestratedCountess chapter 36 . 1/19/2016
wow, so glad I found this gem!
Amazing story :)
Zex-TheBlackFang chapter 36 . 2/20/2015
Great stories. I just finished reading both Misfit stories, and I would like to say thank you for writing them.
DeenaTweety chapter 36 . 12/14/2013
Wow. This (and the prequel) was probably one of the best fanfics I have read. Like ever! Barb is so genuine and I felt like you did a great job of keeping her out of marysue territory. He inner dialogue kept me laughing, too! I nearly died when she talked about the "stealth proposal" haha.

This was just so amazing. I'm sure you know how difficult it is to find good "girl falls into ME" atuff but this hit the spot! I will for sure be looking out for more of your stuff! :)
TMI Fairy chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
Good humour!
Borys
DragonOwl chapter 36 . 10/20/2013
That is incredible. seriously, why don't you have more reviews? I loved it completely - especially with Barbarella being a non Mary sue who is still amazing! I agree, some of the 'realistic' ones are a little soft and you got the balance perfectly! I really like the way how you did relationships with other characters - I love this story so much!
quaff chapter 31 . 9/17/2013
I'm glad you had Serinde rehoused in Valinor.
WindyCorners chapter 36 . 8/15/2013
Great ending-Barb has what looks like a great life ahead of her that doesn't seem to involve freezing to death. I hope that she gets to see the Shire eventually though. Even though she never fought in an official battle, she was brave and rallied the troops that did fight. Please keep writing new stories!
WindyCorners chapter 35 . 8/15/2013
Awww...so cute! I can see Barb's mom's face now: "You're getting married to a guy from Middle-Earth?!" Barb is totally exuding mom vibes about Elric's pants XD