Reviews for Not All Is As It Seems
FallenStar22 chapter 66 . 12/18/2013
It's a shame to hear but thanks for the note, it's nice to hear what's going on and good luck with the trilogy!
SemiraBlake chapter 51 . 8/16/2013
I've often thought that way of a friend of mine... He is very innuendo as well. XD
SemiraBlake chapter 38 . 8/16/2013
As soon as she said that it sounded like something Arthur would say, I knew! Rhian is Arthur AND Artemis's DAUGHTER!
Enchanted Elf chapter 66 . 5/15/2013
Thank you for explaining! I'm sad you won't finish it, but I can't wait to read any future stories you post! Thank you for writing an amazing story!
Adara Olson chapter 65 . 2/27/2013
AUGH! PLEASE UPDATE!
Adara Olson chapter 43 . 2/26/2013
Wow. It took you forty three entire chapters to get to the start of the real story.
WOW.
Lunar678 chapter 65 . 1/3/2013
update soon please
IdaRose89 chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
It's incredibly Mary Sue. Does she have any faults? Love your writing style and the story really flows well, but I just feel like throwing her through a window (from the top floor).
FollowTheSun22 chapter 65 . 11/12/2012
I love this story so much! Update soon!
Unspoken Goodbyes chapter 65 . 10/29/2012
brillant make htem get married already the tension is killing me
labyrinthloverxx chapter 65 . 10/28/2012
Thank you for updating after so long I love this story
Nimbus chapter 64 . 8/6/2012
So, I would just like to say that yours is one of the best fanfictions I have read. It is amazing how well developed your characters are, how you can create totally new ideas and still tie them firmly into the show, and it takes a truly talented author to make a story so long and still have an absolutely spellbinding plot, which always seems to be remarkably consistent. so i would like to thank you for your amazing efforts with this story...
in addition
WHEN ARE YOU UPDATING? D:
randomreader19 chapter 64 . 5/23/2012
SO IVE READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE AND I HONESTLY HOPE THAT YOU CONTINUE WITH IT. IT'S BEEN A JOY TO READ AND I'M EXCITED TO READ MORE. PLEASE CONTINUE WILL BE WATCHING FOR IT.
XxMaraudersxX chapter 64 . 4/29/2012
Please update as thus is one if my favourite stories ! This is also a really good fanfic !
BRITTANY PURNELL chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
your an amazing writer honestly you really have talent but your characters too much of a mary sue to me but thats just me