Reviews for Unassumingly Indomitable
Raiveen chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wow this is exactly like the dino and mukuro I expected. Dino is like all smiles and composure covering mafia levels of f-ed up. And mukuro is just psyco with twisted grins. Awesome :)
Sasural chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Aww Dino looking out for Hibari. So sweet. Anyway I loved this. Thought it was in character with mukuro being a twisted bastard and preying on hibari. Would like to think Dino has a dark side too. Thanks for this!
omgpink chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I liked that conclusion that Dino has some convolutedly violent side to him. He always comes across, in my mind, as a less smilely yamamoto. All cool, like you said when he let mukuro read his mind. I had to think about the rattlesnake giving birth bit because i always thought of all snakes laying eggs, but I think I got it when I thought of snakes squeezing out live baby snakes. So maybe that could have been clearer, that they weren't laying their eggs. haha. Silly detail to get hung up on? I still really like this shot! It inspires me!
Shinreigari chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I DO enjoy this fic So, won't u please update soon? XDDD
vapanalley chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Your badass!Dino is to put it very plainly a badass. There's a lack of humor to everything but I read every thing with more than a taste if irony to make up for it. I kept second guessing the real reasons why each of them is acting out such and such action and I have to admit the ending was did no disappoint. :) Great fic.