Reviews for Cost You A Smile
numb-butt chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Very beautiful and tragic. I love how as the story progresses, the mood seems to become more somber which you capture well through your exquisite characterizations. Great story, glad I read it. :)
Alei-lei chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Dude i love you.
Adven277 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Amazing.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I love how you write Minako- she comes across as being so vivid and so valiant, no matter how hopeless her circumstances are. What a magnificent piece of work.
EmptyGo-Gone chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I kinda love the way you write Minako. Like, for seriously. It's lovely and makes me smile. ]
Nacreous Clouds chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
By far, the greatest thing i've read for this fandom, no joke. Like, it was touching and I loved every aspect of it - the dates, the elaborated scenes from the game, all of it. Just, it felt all so real and depressing? Dunno, I just felt a little part of me die on the inside, because I did like Shinji even though I was convinced I wouldn't at the beginning of meeting him.

Ah, bittersweet love indeed.

As for the parts with Ryoji, I enjoyed them quite as well considering he's actually one of the people who I think deserve to have been normal the most. He's just such an unfortunate guy. D:

Well, I think everyone can agree this was amazing. lol. I loved the summary, btw.
honey-vanilla11 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
just beautiful! love the way you write! keep it up!
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I love this.
Rock-Nye chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I don't think I've read anything quite this bittersweet before in my entire life.

It's one of those things where you're not even sure if you should be sad or not. This made me ache a bit, and I'm not even sure which person I'm aching for.

So.

In short.

You brilliant.
heylalaa chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
you never fail to amaze me. really. this is just really sweet, yet sad. ;_;
Deep Space Cowgirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
...you made me cry...
Qismat Qami chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
A gorgeous, evocative piece.
Ryfee chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Your Minako is brilliant. This is the first time I saw her... so vivid in my head. I love your portrayal of her. The Shinjiro/Minako hint was nice as well pretty bittersweet, actually. While I think you did a great job on Aigis, assuming it was the end of the game, don't you think her speech would have changed and be more that of a human? I like their little conversation though. Also, your style is cool. Even though I prefer longer and more descriptive chapters, yours managed to keep me suspensed. Metaphorically speaking, like a gun pointed to your head. (Mmm I might be playing too much Persona.)

Great job on this.

R/f.
meowfactory chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This is amazing. It makes my heart hurt, in a bad/epic-good way.

Also, come on, "Senpai, feed me" has to be the best line I've ever heard in my life. :D
neon kun chapter 1 . 8/29/2010