Reviews for DEATHmatch
SyQadelic chapter 1 . 4/20
Nanoha magic? Nekron is screwed.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I wondered if Endless!Death existed in the DCU, and what she would think of Nekron's antics.
1WiththeButterfly chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Death would win. She has word of God on her side. Besides, Nekron's a villian, and villians always lose to the heroes. Especially after they've lost the first time. I'm sure theres a rule somewhere...

Still, was cool. I like Discworld!Death, so that was nice to see. Somehow, you captured a little bit of his essence in that small speaking role.

Paperwork? thats a freudian excuse if I ever saw one. To TVtropes!

Till Next Time
alicat54 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
XD

you dont find manny endless death and discworld death fics.
bissek chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
And the fight ends with the last man standing getting clubbed from behind by Botan the Cheery Reaper with her trusty oar.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
More crack... you do realize that Gaiman's Death was published by DC (Vertigo is an imprint... they own it) and Death of the Endless has appeared in the mainstream continuity before. She, along with Nekron and the Black Racer are the 3 representations of Death in the DC universe.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
That was odd. Though seeing my two favorite versions of Death in one scene was interesting.

That end bit was, um...Yeah. Nothing needs saying.

Keep up the good work!
HolyKnight5 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Hmmm...WHAT stories could tell us each of the Intelligent Devices, or the Armed Devices even...the odd s#it that happens when their "Mistress" don't find them...because they are on some stuff that they can't say, or keep on their "official" memory banks, because either its so nuts what they would be deemed as infected with some technomagic viri...or are compromised by the Week's big bad and need a formatting...
Gundum M chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
not badly written, but for some reason i just didn't care for it
Rubel chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I remember an issue of Captain Atom where it is said that Nekron, Endless Death, and the Black Racer are all just facets of death. Black Racer is the death you flee from, Nekron is the death you fight tooth and nail, and Endless is the calm release. Though I think they retconned that with blackest knight