Reviews for White Blank Page
Candylover778 chapter 16 . 1/25
loved it! D
Candylover778 chapter 13 . 1/25
Its so sad how Bella's mother is
Candylover778 chapter 5 . 1/25
Omg! Paul is a really big jerk and he is so rude and mean poor Bella. But I Love Paul!
So yeah I feel bad for Bella.
Candylover778 chapter 4 . 11/12/2020
Omg! Love It!
Candylover778 chapter 3 . 11/12/2020
bro poor eli what will he say to bella? omg! paul should just tell bella the truth
Candylover778 chapter 2 . 11/12/2020
Love it!
Candylover778 chapter 1 . 11/12/2020
loved it!
ConstantEpiphany chapter 16 . 8/23/2020
A bittersweet ending and I'm happy that Bella was as happy as she could be in the end and that paul started to treat her better and himself
The story has left me emotionally drained but not in a bad way so (shrugs)
ConstantEpiphany chapter 7 . 8/23/2020
I am honestly just angry right now, why is paul so toxic and controlling
forbidding her to have friends and ordering her about and Bella in the end meekly allowing this is not cute and then I'm also pissed because of how easily Bella forgave him he was really cruel in the beginning and Bella was like its OkAy?
Um no it's not but *okay*
alright that's my rant over
pegasus5406 chapter 16 . 5/21/2020
I loved this story. Sad and hurtful at times, but it turned out okay...thanks for sharing it with us...I hope to be reading more of your stories real soon...huggs. Peggy
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2020
good but i have a question does she ever get skinny
Inu Tashiro p chapter 3 . 4/12/2020
I honestly can’t get pass chapter three ️
Kmpcarter chapter 6 . 3/14/2020
I wish people would stop calling Bella fat and WHY is Paul such an ass all the time?
Elisabeth123 chapter 16 . 3/5/2020
You’re an excellent writing but Paul’s abuse was just too much for me to imagine him forgiving and I just felt unresolved at the end with how Paul caught for alpha Won & walks away AND no resolution with Bloody Renee! But that’s just me!
Kemq chapter 16 . 2/22/2020