Reviews for White Blank Page
Gotham xo chapter 14 . 7/15
I'm so shook that he killed Sam, I don't know how to feel but I feel like Bella should be a little more understanding towards him
Gotham xo chapter 11 . 7/15
Pauls growing on me, I get why he's angry
Gotham xo chapter 7 . 7/15
I love and hate him
Gotham xo chapter 3 . 7/15
I'm crying , poor Eli! I will kill Paul but I also wanna shove my tongue down his throat. He reminds me a lot of my ex boyfriend, he loved to remind me that I was his and made sure every boy stayed away from me but he had no problem with flirting with every girl in sight
Gotham xo chapter 2 . 7/15
Paul is such an ass, how dare he call her fat! Ugh but this is so beautifully written
RainPebble308 chapter 16 . 4/30
This is one of my favourite fanfics. You have a wonderful writing style and your Bella is so relatable. I truly loved it and your ending to the story is so satisfying. Amazing!
Thanks for the drama! Enjoyed your story, even though I think several chapters gave me whiplash! Grateful the you didn't give up!
Very interested in seeing where you take this story!
jasperslover chapter 9 . 3/10
I love your Bella. I love how strong she is. He still doesn't deserve her. I don't know if he ever will in my book.
jasperslover chapter 6 . 3/10
I did like how she stood up for herself last chapter. She needs to do more of that. Take no ones bullshit, including Pauls. She doesn't deserve any of it.
jasperslover chapter 4 . 3/10
I am not warming up to Paul. He's a dick. He's a bully. He's verbally abusive.

I might feel a little warmer to him if Bella kicks him in the nuts. A few dozen times.
jasperslover chapter 3 . 3/10
I am so pissed off at Paul. It's hurting me to see him treat Bella so poorly and so possessively and because of the imprint, she's helpless to stop him. I want her to stand up to him. Punch him in the face. Report him to the school. Something. No person should be treated the way she is being treated.

I hope she gets him back for all the shit he's pulling right now.
stone5fly chapter 1 . 1/29
Like it..love you use kings of leon song in your play list. That alone will make me read the whole story. ;)
lavyalice chapter 14 . 12/9/2016
i loved it. please i want more :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2016
The line "my cooter practically purrs" is legitimately the MOST revolting line I've ever read in a fanfic. I am dead. This fic killed me.
1,432 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »