Reviews for Feel So Numb
JenniferKaos04 chapter 64 . 8/20/2013
Second time reading this story and it's almost like the first time.
danibaybeehx3 chapter 214 . 6/26/2011
WHOA! How can you kill off both Von and Alex? Great story! Loved it! From beginning to END! It was amazing. 214 chapters of pure genius! I don't know why, but I am completely in LOVE with Alex and Dean! I loveeeee them together, mind you, I am a majorrrr Sam girl! Lol.

Can't wait to read the next story, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update sooon! I beg you! (:
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 214 . 6/26/2011
Nooooooooooooooooo Omg von and Alex are dead that chapter was off the charts girls loved it still can't believe their dead but I'm happy that demon skank is dead at least von kicked her ass go Dean for stabbing her whoo poor Sam and Dean what going to happen now I know you girls have a good plan I'm hoping that involves bringing the girls back some how my heart is breaking for Sam and dean how are they going to manage with out them I so can't wait for the sequel girls so excited I gave really enjoyed reading this story so much and thanks so much for sharing it :) hugs and kisses girls
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 213 . 6/25/2011
Omfg what an intense chapter girls ahhhh I'm so on the edge of my seat here I hope von get there in time to stop it before it too late I cant believe how much Alex gas changed ligule nothing happens to Von so Cant wait till the last chapter update asap I need more plus I'm so excited about the sequel :)
annie167 chapter 212 . 6/24/2011
Love this story...thanks for all the quick updates. Love Sam and Alex (How come he didn't wolf out?) This time tho', Dean and Von should never find out...about the sex anyway. Should always be something hidden in the background, Sam and Alex both not knowing if the other will spill...
Sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 212 . 6/24/2011
Omg noooooooo Sam how could you do that on von her heart will break if she ever finds out and Alex what about Dean dam that demon skank ruby but I have to say that was hot but I still can't believe sam and Alex I'm so looking forward to the next chapter hope it soon pretty please keep up the amazing work girls you never disappoint with each chapter it keeps getting better and better :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 211 . 6/24/2011
Omg yeah another update ruby what a freaking bitch Alex what the hell is wrong you Shouldn't trust ruby dam sac has Dean that can't be good amazing chapter as ever girls I just cant get enough of the story I'm so glad you updated at least I have something to read while I'm stuck in work I'm on the way to read the next chapter now so excited :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 210 . 6/23/2011
Omg girl your spoiling me tonight with all these updates wow Alex nearly raped Trent poor guy can't believe she went to ruby of all people that not good at least the guys are heading back to bobbys now I hope Alex goes back to the guys so can't wait till the next chapter update soon keep up the amazing work girls still loving it :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 209 . 6/23/2011
Omg cold shower anyone oh wait I can't have one till I go home maybe I should crank up the ac to cool me down look like that the only way to help Dean remember lol at least everyone was getting some apart from trent amazing chapter girls love it you girls are so my ff idols so cant wait till the next chapter hope it soon :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 208 . 6/23/2011
Thanks so much for updating I'm glad I have something to read while in work amazing chapter girls loved it what a bitch that henna one Omg Dean just got caught with the mermaid and least she got what was coming to her I wonder if she can get Dean out of the spell he is under I'm on the way now to read the next chapter :)keep up the amazing work girls
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 207 . 6/23/2011
Yeah a new character so what is Trent is he like Sam wow Sam likes sniffing butts lol is Trent like Sam because Sam said he wasnt human I have to say I like the new guy wow Trent better tell Sam the truth because sam has such a bad temper amazing chapter again so excited for the next update hope it soon:)
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 206 . 6/23/2011
I really hate that demon nikki and Chris Sam it Alex and Dean are in trouble how in the hell are they going to get out of this poor Alex is still a mermaid and now that the demons have her she is totally screwed Omg I'm on the way to read the next chapter now girls this story so freaking rocks keep up the amazing work girls :)
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 205 . 6/22/2011
yeah another amazing chapter girls wow alex a mermaid i wonder how they are going to be able to change her back bad idea for dean to kiss a mermaid look like sam is back to drinking von blood too i have a bad feeling that this wont be the last time we see Moriarty as well im just going to be a bit cheeky and ask you to update asap im dying to find out what going to happen next keep up the amazing work girls:)
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 204 . 6/21/2011
Omfg girls cold shower anyone that was hot as hell girls Omg loved it Sam and von needed that time together wow still speechless my heart broke for Sam when he broke down Sam Did go all were wolf when they were having sex oh no that trouble maker mortairy is back noooo keep up the amazing work girls can't wait till the next update:)
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 203 . 6/21/2011
Omfg Dean didn't have get tortured his poor package so Dean taught he was fighting Leon poor Alex must have been freaked out it seems it took Dean a while to snap out of it wow von is getting her groove on with Sam very slow and sensual love it yeah I so can't wait till the next chapter hope it soon keep up the amazing work girls :)