Reviews for The Aberration
LifelongLeahstar chapter 4 . 4/20
Umm yeah hi. If you're reading this, Fiyero is from the Vinkus and Elphie's eyes are dark brown/black
feathersnow chapter 25 . 4/8
I'm gonna be a bit critical about this piece because I LOVED IT. But negative thoughts first.

I was a little disappointed there wasn't any action in the end, because the beginning looked like there was gonna be a battle with the Animals and stuff, but Madame Morrible and The Wizard was quickly dismissed and it was all over...it was like a huge like cliff drop, and it looked so easy for Galinda to get rid of them- problem solved with a poof.

There was such meaningful conversations between Elphaba and Dorothy and I wished the girls talked more after the chapter. I also wished that the Upperlands would at least apologize to Elphaba.

And now positive reviews:

Despite the villains gone with a poof, FIYEREBA made it up a lot! The characters are so realistic, and I can understand why she wants to leave everyone out of fear. She had been running all her life and it feels weird not to anymore. I had to get use to imagining her not having Green Skin..well, technically, I pictured Idina Menzel :) I could feel her pain and hurt, which tugged on my heart..

And Fiyero...omg...you mentioned he had blonde curly hair, and there were so many males playing Fiyero, David Harris (hE'S SO CUTE ! ) came close enough to your description. OMG, his character is so...he's so caring, and loving, with just forgiveness and...gosh, he's just so perfect for Elphie. Maybe too perfect for the girl.

Your romance pieces, gosh, I could just die over the cuteness overload. It's so deep and...poetic. So descriptive with their feelings too. The dream was the best, despite the pain and alll... but it was good :)

GAH! The best Fiyereba fluff I've ever read! Good job! Good job!

And thank you for writing this amazing story.
monkeymail chapter 25 . 10/30/2014
Please update this I just read all 25 chapters in a row! I need to know what happens next!
stagemanagertargaryen chapter 25 . 8/26/2014
Awesome
Doglover645 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Interesting start!
Sarah chapter 25 . 5/26/2014
I absolutely LOVE this story! Its one of my favorites so far, I hope you can update soon, I'm really looking forward to it
mythology1746 chapter 25 . 5/25/2014
Hi! So I just spent the last weveral hours reading this, and I have to say how amazing it is. Like, wow was that well written. I seriously want to see more from it. I love this Elphaba, and jreally love how she's degreenified. Though I must say I was expecting Fiyero to turn green at the beginnijg of the story (I think the spell had had some line about give my skin to him...or something?).
Seriously, it is one of yhe bst stories I have read, and I can't believe it's been 4 months since you updated! Please updatd again soon!
Oh, also, did you know that the entirety of chapter 25 is bold?
Azaisya chapter 25 . 5/11/2014
This story has been amazing so far and you really flesh out the characters. Please please please update soon! I'm begging you! It's really amazing and it kills me that Elphie keeps trying to leave Yero so update soon!
Nynjin chapter 24 . 3/6/2014
Gah Please keep going! I need more!
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 25 . 2/20/2014
Hey! I still love this story!

Update soon!
RiverOwl128 chapter 25 . 2/19/2014
I've just read all of this in a day... it's brilliant! I just don't know what to do with myself now I've finished. Beautiful characterisation and descriptions, I feel as though I am Elphie when I'm reading. More please.
Caricature of a Witch chapter 25 . 2/7/2014
Wow... it's been a while :) I barely even know what this story is about anymore, and I honestly can't take the time to re-read everything right now, although I'd like to... but never mind that because I remember I loved this story and I still do, as far as I can tell :)
Hope you'll go on with it soon :D
Elphabalover101 chapter 22 . 2/7/2014
Elphaba! Don't go! Just because you have friends doesn't make you a slave to your emotions!
GoodWitchesOfOz chapter 25 . 2/5/2014
Have I ever reviewed this? I remember reading it years ago and just reread it, reading for the first time chapters 24 and 25. This is one of my favorite Wicked fics ever (one of two), and I've read a lot of them! Thank you for this fic; you are an extraordinary writer. There are a few typos that detract from your skill of expressing emotion and people's inner workings, but other than that I have no real criticisms.
Dulaff16 chapter 25 . 2/3/2014
I really like this story!:-) but for the love of Oz can we make Fiyero and Elphaba have their happily ever after without too much heartbreak (for them and the reader;-D) please update soon! I can't wait to check out your other stories!
-Dulaff16