Reviews for Have I Found You? Or Lost You?
Guest chapter 22 . 9/24/2013
Ok... wow. You write with such intensity. I think I know why you haven't gotten as many reviews as you'd like though. This is an HP/HG shipper, but you openly admit that it doesn't change the results of the cannon story so in essence, this story leaves everyone unsatisfied. It makes you really wish that Harry and Hermione would just end up together and stay that way. Period. That being said, you are a very talented writer and I hope someday you will pick this up again because I think it deserves an ending...
sophbabes chapter 22 . 11/25/2012
Been MIA in Harry Potter FanFiction for a while and just discovered your work. Please update this story.

Love the storyline and characterisation - all feels very canon. I am a hopeless h/hr shipper. Love Ron, but always felt that Harry and Hermione had a deeper connection - especially after OoTP. Have to say I'm not a huge Ginny or Molly fan, but you write them well.

One little thing... Is Teddy in this at all? Remus is just my fave and would be very interested to see how you write the lovable Ted.

Keep up the good work.
Emily chapter 22 . 10/20/2012
This is my favorite story on here! Please update! I need to know the ending !
eliizabethsach chapter 22 . 6/2/2012
Why you never continue this?

Hope I can read you soon!
Slytherin ice princess chapter 22 . 4/25/2012
I fear you have abandoned this story!

Please tell me my fears are not true and update!
MAngel8989 chapter 22 . 4/8/2012
22 chapters and no sex scene..? omg.

Yes, please include a sex scene...Thank you.

you are an awesome writer
RikkiChadwick2011 chapter 22 . 12/18/2011
How dare you leave it there? More! Please!
emmanarchy chapter 22 . 12/7/2011
Ahh great story. And yes to the full sex scene! ;)
alex chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
Liking the story so far. I can see this being an outcome of a Ron and Hermione post-Hogwarts relationship. Overachieving ambitious women and status sensitive, insecure men are rarely, if ever, a good match. It's main reason Heron never made any sense to me as a long-term relationship.

Maybe I missed it or it will be explained in a coming chapter, but idg why Harry doesn't tell Hermione that someone is trying to murder her. Even if there's some kind of auror protocol, Harry's not exactly a rule follower and it's Hermione. It doesn't make a lot of sense for him not to tell her so she could at least be on guard or work together.
GBTtown chapter 22 . 10/29/2011
Whether you decide to go all lemony or limey is your choice. I do hope there will be more of a conclusion to your story. No Albus Severus epilogues nineteen years later please but at least a proper finish.
Sophmounty chapter 22 . 8/1/2011
I am someone who just spent the last day (unhealthily non-stop may I add) reading this amazing testament to fanfic you have so meticulously created for my Harry/Hermione obsession.

The amount of detail and the realistic approach you take to each character is refreshing and lends itself to the believability of the events.

I also have laughed, blushed, cried along with the characters. It is an amazing feeling.

You keep me wanting more and I am now devotedly a fan of yours for as long as you grace us with your stories.

I am just waiting for you next chapter and I can't help but hope that you are still writing to finish this story. If possible please let me know...

And I would also would like to request the FULL SEX SCENE at the end of chapter 22 Crash... I normally would not do such a thing but the way you write I just can't help myself.
Emily chapter 22 . 7/20/2011
So came across this story and realized that this was the same one on ! Why have you stopped writing? I need to know the ending! Please update soon!
forbiddenharmony7 chapter 22 . 3/27/2011
Gaaah! Way to leave it on a cliffhanger! I'm hoping that since this review is coming to you a while after your last update that you have another one coming up very shortly! ;)

Ok, first of all, I just want to say how awesome I've found this fic. Seriously in my top 3 multi-chapter fics. I've been reading this steadily over the past few days (in between studying for tests) and I've sincerely enjoyed it.

I have to give you some major props for making me sympathize with Hr/R. Never been done before!

I'm very impressed with how you've managed to convey all the ships realistically, and your characterizations of the characters. Especially Luna! In most fics she's either way too ditzy or too serious, but you've struck a pleasant balance.

Also, I love the back-plot with the case. It's very interesting and believable and I'm very curious to find out what's going on!

The scenes between Harry and Hermione in chapters 13 and 17 were unbelievably sweet and I loved them both to death! Also, Hermione explanation to Harry about why they couldn't be together in Chapter 18 - made me SO sad for Hermione!

I'm quite anxious about the inclusion of the epilogue - if what I've seen is any suggestion, you'll do it very tastefully, but geez! I have my own story set in between 7th year and the epilogue, and I'm keeping true to the epilogue, but I couldn't take it if I wasn't going to manipulate it afterwards! ;)

Anyway, I guess that's enough to be getting on with for now, so until next time (which will hopefully be soon!).

P.S. I absolutely LOVE the translation beetles and their love of pistachio ice cream. Freakin' adorable.

P.P.S. One small tidbit - Ginny's eyes are brown. They are described as blue in Ch. 12 I think.
thereorthereabouts chapter 22 . 2/16/2011
just so you know... every two or three days for the last one month i google "have I found you harry" - the first link is your story - and I check if you updated - This is the only story i have done this for - i understand that real life can take over but... would be extremely grateful for an update :-)
AngelinaWeasley1 chapter 22 . 1/29/2011
wargh! what a horrible cliff! and it's been a few months since you've posted! i am losing my mind! i can't wait much longer! i feel like hermione! lol! this story is going on my favorites list. you have done a terrific, captivating, realistic job. gah. i loves it.