Reviews for Have I Found You? Or Lost You?
Anon chapter 22 . 6/28
I read this a few years back. I actually broke my rule of starting an incomplete fic but after reading your one shot of H/Hr in the broom closet, I needed to read more. One chapter after the next, I couldn't stop. Everything was genius and original. Just pure brilliance. The characters were written in a way that was believable. The angst kills me but it makes me root for Harry and Hermione even more despite the end game I know and dread. Yes, it's been years and maybe you have completely abandoned this and may never even read this but let me throw it out there: this is one of those stories that keep coming to the forefront of my mind when I feel a HP nostalgia hitting me and surely that must say something considering it's not even a complete story. Hope you're still writing because you are clearly gifted and hopefully you find that muse again and finish this. Thanks for sharing.
Mosqua Ali chapter 17 . 2/8
As a fellow fanfiction writer, though it has been five, no seven, years since You wrote this, I am leaving a review - if not for You to read it, than for the sake of a great story, that deserves so much more feedback from people reading it, than it received.
Firstly, I'd like to say that English (as you probably could have already figured out) is not my native language. Because of that I'd like to apologize in advance for any mistake that I should make.
Secondly, rarely do I review, as rarely am I as smitten with a piece, as I am now. I'm not one to easily get amazed and adore a writer from afar. Originally I planned to write after I finished the whole story, but this chapter crushed me, and I just couldn't leave it be.
Someone once wrote me that towards the end of my story as I was resolving a massive build up they had to stop reading in the middle of the chapter, pace around the room, do a few push-ups (although I'm not sure about the push up part) and only then they could get back to it. The tension was just to big.
It seemed ridiculous to me. Until now. I just had to do the very same thing, right after the sentence "His body chose for him". I had to restrain myself from jumping ahead a paragraph or two or three and see the ending, because the build-up You created, not only in this particular chapter but in the whole story itself, was so, so GOOD (man, I really wish I could use the bold and italics here) and at the same time so, SO excruciating painful. A the same time their moments seem sudden, and not sudden at all. I'm expecting things to happen, and still they surprise me. By the way - the Hermione - Neville talk? Definitely in top five best scenes. So far.
You did a great job, creating the development in Harry' and Hermione' relationship and, though usually I'm satisfied and I lose my interest completely in the story after they finally share their first kiss, snog or whatever, this time I'm actually eager to keep reading. And Your enthusiasm isn't in the way of that either. You managed to give justice to their other relationship, free them of them (even if only temporarily - the dreadful epilogue) and You did that, without really vilifying anybody. That's a craft.
Lastly... I wish You all the best. No idea if You are still writing or not, but if You do, I can only hope that it brings you joy, and You share that with people, who eager to see your work. It's really something.
READ chapter 22 . 9/19/2016
HOW COULD YOU LEAVE THIS ON A CLIFF HANGER!THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY!
RememberMe27 chapter 22 . 8/4/2016
Listen I don't know where you are or what you're doing and I know it's been six years, but please, please, please continue this. A story like this can't go unfinished.
ziyan chapter 22 . 2/4/2016
Oh my goodness... this is one of the best Harry and Hermione pairing story that I've ever read. Please for love of Harmony... continue the story. Please...
Guest chapter 22 . 9/24/2013
Ok... wow. You write with such intensity. I think I know why you haven't gotten as many reviews as you'd like though. This is an HP/HG shipper, but you openly admit that it doesn't change the results of the cannon story so in essence, this story leaves everyone unsatisfied. It makes you really wish that Harry and Hermione would just end up together and stay that way. Period. That being said, you are a very talented writer and I hope someday you will pick this up again because I think it deserves an ending...
sophbabes chapter 22 . 11/25/2012
Been MIA in Harry Potter FanFiction for a while and just discovered your work. Please update this story.

Love the storyline and characterisation - all feels very canon. I am a hopeless h/hr shipper. Love Ron, but always felt that Harry and Hermione had a deeper connection - especially after OoTP. Have to say I'm not a huge Ginny or Molly fan, but you write them well.

One little thing... Is Teddy in this at all? Remus is just my fave and would be very interested to see how you write the lovable Ted.

Keep up the good work.
Emily chapter 22 . 10/20/2012
This is my favorite story on here! Please update! I need to know the ending !
eliizabethsach chapter 22 . 6/2/2012
Why you never continue this?

Hope I can read you soon!
Slytherin ice princess chapter 22 . 4/25/2012
I fear you have abandoned this story!

Please tell me my fears are not true and update!
MAngel8989 chapter 22 . 4/8/2012
22 chapters and no sex scene..? omg.

Yes, please include a sex scene...Thank you.

you are an awesome writer
RikkiChadwick2011 chapter 22 . 12/18/2011
How dare you leave it there? More! Please!
emmanarchy chapter 22 . 12/7/2011
Ahh great story. And yes to the full sex scene! ;)
alex chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
Liking the story so far. I can see this being an outcome of a Ron and Hermione post-Hogwarts relationship. Overachieving ambitious women and status sensitive, insecure men are rarely, if ever, a good match. It's main reason Heron never made any sense to me as a long-term relationship.

Maybe I missed it or it will be explained in a coming chapter, but idg why Harry doesn't tell Hermione that someone is trying to murder her. Even if there's some kind of auror protocol, Harry's not exactly a rule follower and it's Hermione. It doesn't make a lot of sense for him not to tell her so she could at least be on guard or work together.
GBTtown chapter 22 . 10/29/2011
Whether you decide to go all lemony or limey is your choice. I do hope there will be more of a conclusion to your story. No Albus Severus epilogues nineteen years later please but at least a proper finish.