Reviews for The Speckled Egg
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
A gold flight is how Brekke lost her Wirenth.

When Brekke's gold Wirenth rises to mate, Kylara is engaged in an intimate liaison with Lord Meron at Nabol. Wirenth overflies Kylara's gold Prideth, triggering the latter dragon's own mating frenzy, and the two dragons battle to the death. Both women survive, but Kylara is left in a childlike state and Brekke suffers deep depression.
James Bailey chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
our as in belonging to more then one person

so (lets start are way over there) should be (lets start our way over there)
Frani58 chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
The story has prokise. I hope to see it updated soon. Good lucky with your other interests.
shigui chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Loved the story. I hope your life is going well. It is good to have different talents but do't forget this one!
wendums chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
What a shame you are stopping writing, at least you have courtesy to tell your readers. I wish you luck for the future and work hard on your grades or whatever.
wendums chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Still ok. Little misake near beginning. You put are instead of our. Story is ok. Which pass are you basing story on as this can alter their technology. Printing, healing etc
telemarker chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
I love being mentioned in authors notes
and i feel that you have had me read this before.
fruk
i'm bored
And i should sleep considering i have to wake up in an hour...
Oh well...
Jes The Dino chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
This is brilliant. Ignore those who whinge about your grammer and spelling. It's abou the story and your's is gripping. Loving it.
wendums chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
I am certain that all numbweed is brewed in massive batches, because of the stink. I also believe it is consistency of Petroleum Jelly. story still seems ok but intrigue is allways good.
wendums chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
I got 2nd hand copies from Paperbackshop c/c Amazon for between 1p and £1 sterling plus postal fee.

story is ok but 3 herdbeasts(cows) is a lot for small dragonets. Full grown eat 2-3 if I remember rightly
wendums chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
I can find no fault, as yet. I am still enjoying this story. I am only a 57yr old reader not a writer but I will give you my thoughts. Keep writing. wendy
SighingWinter chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
I know it's been awhile, but I hope that you'll continue this story. It's well written and Courtney is nit a Mary Sue though I wish I had a better picture of her.
wendums chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
So far so good. I do need to read more but there is an interest here.
Rainglyph13 chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
I love all the DRoP books. You've got a good start on your story. I like Courtney and the fact that she can communicate with any dragon, and I like Dai. It seems to me that a showdown is coming between Courtney and Kyra, so make it a good one.
GinnyStar chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Well for one thing brewing numbweed a head of the fall, They would nornal have that ready for it needs time to cook three days, stranded, and cooled to a slave. They could have been brewing felus if there stock were low, Moreta was doing that, while her queen was on the grounds.

Numbweed first to take the burn then, check.

Real Life moving so I'm not here to help out. But that was good, for the young draogns/riders are eager to add.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »