Reviews for How We Survive
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This chapter was beautifully written.
kdarnell2 chapter 14 . 4/25/2012
I really enjoy this story and hope you continue it.
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 14 . 2/29/2012
Good chapter again. That scene with Gwen and Alistair in bedroom was really touching. They really are becoming a good couple match each other well. On the serious note I do hope you plan to give them child it would be fun for them to argue about names like for boy Bryce or Duncan and for the girl Eleanor or Linara.

Btw the new arl is he some1 we know or new character in this story? And do you plan at some point tell what was in Loghain's letter?

Anyway I hope you update soon, this story is rather touching.
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
Nice chapter again. So things got bit heated to say at least. So now Alistair and other's know about Cailan's dealing's and aftermath of Ostagar. It should be intresting to see what happens when Alistair see's Maric's sword and Cailan's armor once again.

Cheer for Emeline for showing Eamon a meaning of fear, thou did she do it for the sake of Loghain's memory or for Gwen and Alistair or for all of them who knows. I do hope thou you plan to write and tell what was on Loghain's letter content should be intresting.

Also good to see that Alistair is finaly ready to be king in his own right. Only time will tell if Eamon stays away or not. On the future note when Alistair and other go back to ostagar should be intresting to see and so should be when Fiona meet the architect and Utha after so long time. And what happens when Alistair learns just who she is for some reason I can't image she can keep it secret.

Anyway I hope you update soon.
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
Nice chapter. Lilte bakcground tell but neede for story. So new Commander and master mage are more than litle linked to Royal couple and their history. Emeline as Loghain's former lover was intrsting one and why do I get feeling it might chance things in the future. And she also knows queen, but every1 knows Couslands in Ferelden. One question thou from what I read her bannorn is in Amaranthine's terrority?

And Fiona herself I understand why she doesn't tell anything at least herself as I remember Calling novel well. Thou why do I get feeling Alistair or the Queen will find out the fact she is Alistair's mother sooner or later.

In total this was nice chapter to read. You gave good picture of the new commmander and I hope you update soon.
Nictis chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
You don't continue the fic? Why?
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
Finaly updated like this story much. Really now wondering what happens when Warden's meet with royal pair should be intresting. Gwen and Alistair seem really great couple well written in this. Seriosuly hope it wont end the same way Arthur's story goes. In this I mean love triangle between Arthur,Guinevere and Lancelot, ofcourse it ain't same but similarities can be seen with Ramsey being in love with Gwen, so looking forward what happens.

Keep updating this story is nice.
missambermariek chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
3 it. I love their relationship. I was weary of this story at first but I absolutely live it. Update soon please!
YellowJay22 chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
I sincerely hope you plan to continue this! Gah. I love it. I only regret I hadn't found this sooner. :D
ArcturasB chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
What a sweet and very hawt chapter. I like.
rrin chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
CCBug chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
This must be one of the most romantic, tender and eloquently written scenes of intimacy any where on FF. You've done a beautiful job with this and expressed an astonishing amount of what they will become as husband and wife. Extraordinary.
Commander Kurt chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
Interesting story coming along. I would recommend checking for little mistakes (names, grammar), but aside from that it's really good.
KCousland chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
Oh, lovely wedding! This was such a beautiful chapter! This story is so good, you've developed the relationship very respectfully and believably, it's well paced and the emotions feel really genuine. Well done!
ChrisJM89 chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
Really like this story and also how your intertwining DA2 with some references too!

I thought the Wedding was perfect! It took eight chapters for me to just get one of my story threads to end! You have used the time to make their relationship seem realistic, they have just got to the fact that they could fall in love with each other. Nothing wrong at all with that!

They have got over the first hurdle now onto actually ruling Ferelden.

I wonder who Fergus will marry though... I here there's a single Teryna of Gwaren up for grabs ;).

What better way to rule out potential rebellion by tying both Teryn's to the Crown via marriage! But...also making them as powerful as the King... bad idea maybe, especially with Anora involved.

Anyway, I'm eagerly awaiting Courtly intrigue, Bann revolts & Wayward Orlesian Noble encroaching on Ferelden sovereignty, amongst other things in the next chapters :)