Reviews for Day By Day
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 8 . 4/29
Nice job on the story
Mars the avenger chapter 6 . 4/26
i loved it before the middle of this chapter. Absolutely lovED it, not love it.
yiggdrasill chapter 8 . 3/24
going from your authors notes you update far, far to infrequently but i will say that what you write is good
Jago Li Son Shiranui chapter 4 . 3/20
Grammar and punctuation, these two things must be adhered to!
TheExilez chapter 8 . 2/24
Really, really fun read. Definitely like the premise of the fic, just try to make sure Naruto doesn't get too powerful too fast. If he does have access to all of his memories and is able to relearn his abilities at the end of the series, then he can easily wipe out the majority of the early encounters; especially when having access to all of Kyuubi's chakra.

Can't wait for updates!
Update ya panzy
RedStorm570 chapter 8 . 2/5
Its almost been a month. Are you going to update or what?
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 8 . 1/21
I am absolutely in love with this story. It's a different concept and I'm looking forward to seeing where you will go with this. I love how you're making the character changes for Sakura, Ino, and Hinata. Keep it up.
BigMasetheDon chapter 8 . 1/16
Cool
Akamatt chapter 8 . 1/11
Good chapter
sagar hussain chapter 8 . 1/11
Awesome chapter . It seems Danzo keeps regular tabs on Naruto . Actually possible considering the kind of guy Danzo is .
Keepuit up .
Not Good chapter 8 . 1/9
I never realized how much this story sucked until now
FF8cerberus chapter 8 . 1/9
Expected it to be Fu. Wonder what he's got to hide. I wonder, how Hinata's new attitude will affect her relationship with Naruto? How will he react? Good chapter.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 8 . 1/9
I'm so glad to hear more from this story! I really like how you're moving things along, and in a believable and fun way. No one is OOC, and they're growing as characters. Awesome job!

I can't wait to read more!
FF8cerberus chapter 7 . 1/9
Surprised Root already is involved. The idea with Hinata, though ... Honestly I'm not sure I like either one. It's completely off. Oh well. It's your decision.