Reviews for Stay Still!
Firediva0 chapter 21 . 4/21/2014
This was really good! I loved it!
mamita chapter 21 . 3/2/2013
Hello, I really liked your fic, my favorite couple is LavixAllen, are so hot and so tender, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
Normally I don't read multy chapter lemons( I'm afraid of getting cought)
But I love LAVEN and this story keeped folling me and I must way that its awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
B e a s t l y B chapter 21 . 7/8/2012
ive read this many times and i never understood it but it one of my favorite stories so what the heck im reading it agian in a couple of days.
flygon3300 chapter 21 . 3/6/2012
happy ending :D
IchigoNekoKun chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
Cross? :D *sorry had to*
Pisces95 chapter 14 . 5/23/2011
Pisces95 chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
i'm hardly surprised sebastian michaelis' song inspired you to write that ;D that guy has a history of molesting xD can't wait to read more _
Rin28 chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
haha!loved Allen's reaction lol

too slow? In my opinion it's the opposite...I don't know if it's just me but I do think it progressing a bit too fast. If it's just me then I believe the reason I feel so is because i'm used to reading really long stories that have super long chapters LOL so when I read yours I am like "aw, that was the end?" XD
Rin28 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011

I love this kinda meetings LOL

this story seems promising :)
Kobiashi chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
Normally short chapters like this would annoy me...BUT ITS FAR TOOOOOOOO CUTE! ITS ADORABLE! AND ALLEN IS SO NAIVE! and I would take great offense if you even accused me of a squeal about it was the tv...yup it was the tv and I be manly man grrr see manly man growl...I should prolly mention I found chocolate icing and ice cream and soda...and im sorta extremely yeah...but anyway THAT SO SOOOOO ADORABLE. now I need to go so that I can read more adorableness (and its unfortunate but all those caps were necessary (-.) )
Kobiashi chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
OOOO you added a supernatural element to it...I think I love you...Lets get married (but part of our marriage contract is that you have to write more Laven stories like this (now watch I just jinxed it so this story will probably have some horrible twist and ending...)
Kobiashi chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
Lavi just goes into Allen's room whenever he pleases...again there is the whole, 'If this wasn't so adorable this would be creepy (its kinda amazing how ofter scenarios work out like that lol). I'm sure that all of the innuendos were completely accidental too (-.) HE THOUGHT THATS HOW BROTHERS ACT! I have a feeling this naivity is going to get him into ALOT of trouble. I really don't understand Kanda (not that I ever do in any ff or canon (still not through cannon though so maybe that has something to do with it)) I'm super surprised that Allen was able to even say what he and Lavi were doing...for some reason I assumed he would be too embarrassed to say. I think Lenalee was being generous with the sludge hammer remark, he would probably dent things far denser than that.
Kobiashi chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
'Perverted, Too-Close-For-Comfort-Shota-Con peeping tom' IS THE BEST INSULT ANYONE HAS EVER MADE! (I suck at transitions so expect to see sentences right next to each other that have nothing to do with each other lol) As much as I find Allen's naivety adorable I can't help but facepalm sometimes, like when he accused Lavi of attacking him (yeah I know it could be sorta viewed as attacking, but it wasn't! lol) Not sure if I mentioned it yet, but LAVIALLENCUTE-ADORABLE especially at the end of this so you know even though we are in real life, you know how when a character gets really angry and the room tuns dark and they get an eerie light on there face and a totally crazed look, that happened when you said 'I could be cruel and stop the story now'.