Reviews for That Night
DC2012 chapter 4 . 7/21
I finished this and now I'm so depressed - how about one more chapter that gets them back together- please?
PinkPanther06 chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Hey... I know u haven't updated this in forever... But any chance u will finish this? You are a brilliant writer and I'm really enjoying this story... It has so much tension and u can't help but feel for everyone involved... You are just brilliant at capturing the emotions... Really well done and am hoping for the next chapter!
lilkathra chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
love to know how it ends
Emilly-star-92 chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
okay so just finished reading all 4 chapters and i'm not kidding that last one made me cry laurie is cool and all but she's not casey and i don't blame derek but i hate him a little like a do casey for running away in the first. :( i would be really sad if they never get their relationship right but i think that as long as they are finally happy then i guess i'll be happy too :) i hope you update soon cause i really want to know what happens next!
mwhale chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Read This night and immediately went to read the sequel. Very well written. I look forward to reading the rest...
Avide chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Con. crit.:

This story needs editing. For instance, I really think "grounding" should be replaced with the sword "grinding" or "ground".

That said, I hope you eventually add to this story, because there are moments where I really like the writing style, and Derek's awareness about Casey's unwillingness to even try for a committed relationship-that I found refreshing. Also, LAURIE. She's an interesting addition, for sure. I'm glad Derek's attracted to her, because that could really help move the plot in a good way.
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Derek and Casey aren't the only ones speechless. I love this story, and also enjoyed its prequel. Update it soon!

-peace
enthusiastic reader chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
I really like your story and I hope you update soon because I am anxious to get to the next part of your story.
itsi3 chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
Im confused. their hearts were seperated from their body or each other? Either way definately not good! ~Crystal
Zuzzeroo chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
Sad, sad. This is so damn sad. I really hope it will get happier at the end so please update soon!

xoxoTaraxoxo
KBecks87 chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
This was sad but amazing...as usual :)
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
Derek! You blonker what are you doing?

And what is Laurie doing? She knows he is with someone else! Grrrr

Sorry I'm calm now :D

Right now I dont know what is more complicated... them being together or them NOT being together lol

Update soon pretty please with cherries on top :)

Deanie
Lanter chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
"Laurie's just done them a favour and severed it."

Uh huh, that's some favour. Maybe Derek and Casey do need a(nother) breather. Yeah, I'm going to tell myself that.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
NO! How could she? I was grateful for her lending an ear to Derek but now, no! I don't like her!

Update soon
Zuzzeroo chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
This is so sad yet so beautiful. I really hope there will be a happy ending for them. Please update!

xoxoTaraxoxo