Reviews for Not a Victim
adrixolivas chapter 1 . 8/1
This story is amazing. Great job!
Greeniron chapter 1 . 1/11
I really liked this. You did a great job of allowing Kurt to use his own strength. Puck makes a great champion/friend and the lack of romance feels just right.
musme chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I love it!
DammitJim chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Great fic!
IronKissedVampire chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
OMG! I absolutely loved this story so much! Seriously though, it was an amazing story!
Aira Silver chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
It feels so real as I read this. I feel as if I'm an outsider looking in on the boys, the family, everything. The emotion makes me realize that while, yes I know it happens to males also, this...this shows it so well.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I really like it.
BuzBeeMags chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Aww... I was hoping for some real Puckurt... like them being in love, but this works really well for the story, so I guees I can live with it.
Great story, loved it.
Kinda makes me sad it is a oneshot, the story was so great. I wanted more...
Would have been an awesome multi-chapter, but I just glad it's here :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
this was rally good it's always good to read a nice puckurt
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
i love it
Harvey the Wonder Hamster chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Yay! Kick his ass again Kurt!
lost in a musical daydream chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Best. One-shot. Ever.

The ending? Priceless. :)
Crazy Weird chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Loved it!
RahnyJae chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I like this. It is well written with a cute ending. I think I almost love Puck/Kurt bestfriends as much as Puck/Kurt slash...almost as much. It's a close second. Very good story. Kudos. :)
probablyawful chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Sweetest fucking thing I ever read. I loved Puck's heroic attitude as he said he could take three on one. Loved how he cared more about Kurt than about himself at that moment. Besides, the last comment about giving him a 'ride' was so sexy and sweet at the same time! Good work!