Reviews for Miss Imprint
Too lazy to log in but I'm so confused haha. This comment is reallllly late to the party bc your last update was in 2012 lol but I know that chp 29 wasn't supposed to be the actual ending. You said yourself at the begining of chp 29 we were CLOSE to the end NOT AT the end. I know a whole new chapter would be a lot to ask but maybe just a paragraph or explanation of what you were going to do with the story... It ended at sort of a cliff hanger-like sure a lot was resolved but what the heck was up with Seth's puzzled look after Cassie said that Ana/his imprint was quiet. I'm confused haha and I'd just like a three sentence explanation on that. It made it seem like the imprint had dulled or erased between the two or something...I'm not sure. Anyways great job with this story! Although it definetely went somewhere I wasn't expecting this is hands down the best fanfiction I've ever read. Tons of table turners and things I didn't expect. If you could pleasssssse update with just a quick paragraph about where you were going with the story-I don't need a new chapter, I just want an explanation haha.
Anon chapter 2 . 2/17
This is brilliant. A page turner!
Anon chapter 1 . 2/17
I'm in love! Great first chapter!
Aplin chapter 29 . 1/11
i still can't get over the fact that cass isn't seth's imprint... i mean i knew the freakin second he first saw her after he first phased, but i cried so much when ana came into the picture.
sydney33331 chapter 29 . 7/6/2015
YOU LITTLE SHIT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IN THIS STORY OHMYGOD OF THATS THE END THEN IM SORRY IF I SOUND RUDE OMG I REALLY AM BUT IF IT ISNT THEN GET YO BOOTY BACK HERE AND TELL ME THIS ENDS HAPPILY OMFG THISIS AMAZING LITERALLY TEARS ARE IN MY EYES OHMYGOD
Han chapter 29 . 5/7/2015
You said CLOSE to the end but this seems like the end I am so sad.
GeniusPineapple chapter 29 . 3/30/2015
Well damn. That was a rollercoaster. I really really enjoy your humor in this story, seriously you're amazing, and Cassie was a pretty cool character. Honestly Alice's letter wouldn't be a terrible place to end this story since it explained pretty much everything and we can all image our own little after relationship for Seth and Cassie. Though it would be fun to read about the reactions of others when they find out she killed Aro or something. Plus a bit of an explanation as to how she isn't a vampire. I'm assuming it relates to the wolves since they can't be changed.
anyways
Thanks for taking the time to write this story!
gome chapter 29 . 2/13/2015
I don't think she should forgive Seth so soon, not only did he ditch her and kissed another girl but his wolf pretty much just said that she wasn't good enough to have his children! That just makes me mad! She needs to punch him at least 15 times! lol but anyway great story! Hoping to read more!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/2/2014
Please please please update!
MaxineFortescue chapter 29 . 5/6/2014
Please, I will have a myocardial infarction if you don't update this. :(
kyleiseverywhere chapter 29 . 2/26/2014
UPDATE OR I MIGHT HAVE TO CUT YOU OMG
Laura chapter 29 . 12/28/2013
OMG please update
Sky Smith chapter 29 . 12/20/2013
I love this story - you have to update!

It's been over a year and it's clear that a lot of us reviewers are desperate for another chapter so please, please do another one!
Jane chapter 29 . 9/16/2013
Well, they are safe, so how is Cassie going to end up with Seth? Because she has to! Ana doesn't want any part of the wolves, I'm sure. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Jane chapter 22 . 9/16/2013
Nope, imprint or not, Seth should have Cassie!