Reviews for Delicious Kind of Wrong
AshlynDarrow582 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Love it, please expand!
GUEST chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
SO VERY GOOD! MORE PLEASE! You did a good job keeping them in character,while still creating a good one shot that would make an excellent story. There aren't many lords fanfics,and even fewer of Willy-Gilly. Keep up the good work!
Susie chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I agree! I can't wait for this story!
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I adore william and gilly! love this story and hope you write more!
ReluctantLunatic chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
It's horrible how much I love this pairing. MORE! Write more! Now! XD
Sweetwriting09 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Officially love you. People should be writing more of these because us fans cannot sit patiently waiting. Love it! You need to write another one... with some... very William content. speaking of the hoe, you really nailed his... character in all ways so yay you!
paige chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
puh! if i was gilly i wouldn't consider myself too ypung..

haha LOVE the story great work.. u really got William's character down!
Miara212 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
FINALLY! Yes, thank you! I thought I was the only one that craved more of william and gilly. I've got to say that was really good writing. I hope you continue...cause you'll definitely have a following. Hope to see your next chapter.

Take care.
BAK'WOODZ chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
just wanted 2 say i absolutely LOVEEEEED ur story! i dnt knw y there isnt more about will & gilly...there my fav characters!but anyway ur short story waz just the right dose of deliciously wicked that i needed 2 end my day!

cherrybomb25 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
ugh is soooo frustrating

i cnt believe its only three willliam and gilly stories on here

lorsd of the underworld is the best series EVER and there are no stories on here

urs is awesome mayb yhu shud write more ( U REALLY SHOULD)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
i tought that this was great and that you should definetly continue to write this story. i think that william and gilly's story would be exciting to read. hope you continue.
aa chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
great chapter but dont leave it hanging it leaves too much up to my imagination and that kills me. please write another chapter on the gilly willy story and make it mature that would be nice
BarbaraNakamura chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Yay! At least!

I've been trying to leave you a review for 2 days, and all the times was crashed!

Well, certainly this site needed some Will/Gilly, and I'm of your opinion: it doesn't matter that she is so young (actually, I'm 17 too, so I can't really say anything). Anyway

congrats, I liked very much and I wish to read you again soon... yes, I'm asking (cof..threatening, cof) for more ff of this pair :P

insanereality710 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I love this couple and I think you got William's inner ramblings spot on! I really want Willy and Gilly to work! Thanks for the fic!
BookLoverFanatic chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Finally, Some Gilly/William fanfic! I knew I wasn't the only one who loved them as a couple lol. Good job. I loved it :)