Reviews for A Dream and a Joke
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Very moving. I love how you get them together, get them to admit their feelings to each other - to be vulnerable in front of the other.
Lord.toy chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
well i suppose that confirms my belief you are a writer. this was good. i cant wait for you to continue chapter 3 of your new story.
Canolli chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I loveeeeeeeee this story. Yet again, I comment on another one of your story's. Is it coincidence? Nay, I think not. You've literally become my favorite author. (Ha. I used the word "nay." That was my first time. I wonder where I got it from?)
Ar-Pharazon - King of Numenor chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Well, a well written one-shot. Very nice.

WRITE ON!
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Excellent story! I really enjoyed reading it!
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Awesome job ! XP
StormageddonDarkLordofAll chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
that was really amazing.
tonello chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I thought it was really sweet. Very nice.
fleetaire chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This is a beautiful story. Especially the way Arya told Eragon that she loved him. It was unpredictable the way she said it.

Awesome!
Shaggelmalove chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
SQUEEEEEE! That is all.
TheLoneVoyager chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Well after reading 3 of your stories... I have added you to my favourite authors list... and I think this is enough praise. But again I have to say you capture the characters just as CP has portrayed them and that makes your stories more powerful than any other fan fictions out there... But again I disagree with your treatment of Faolin.. Well, he is already dead.. so why bring disgrace to the character that CP apparently intended to be a "good" one?
golden-perception chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Very, very, very good!
Rosicleide chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I love your stories, you're one of the people who write better E/A here, if not the best. I echo the words of hobbit300, who left a review in Rain, I think he/she said everything. It's wonderful to read what you write, you can engage the reader in a mixture of emotions and thoughts... I just think your one-shots is a little long, but that's because English is not my first language... To develop what you develop in your text you need much words (: Keep writing, you're amazing!

~Rosicleide
lightyagami'sbaby chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I love it! One, it shows the more mature side of Eragon. Plus it has a very poetic quality, that shows the very special love and friendship that they share. And last but not least, it has some wonderful EXA, which is my favorite!
tycoon2234 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
iv read allof your stories your a great writer