Reviews for Capitulation
FLAWLESS, darling.
Etta chapter 14 . 12/1/2020
*loud and intense yelling*
Etta chapter 12 . 12/1/2020
Kira is BABY and I LOVE him and if ANYTHING happens to him I WILL scream.
Etta chapter 11 . 12/1/2020
First of all, I’m super grateful you didn’t write an actual rape scene. Having a man pin you, cut you, and touch you is traumatic enough. Heck, I was only verbally threatened and it still affected me for years. It’s such a touchy subject and I really think you’re handling it well.

Also, I love them. :)))
Etta chapter 10 . 12/1/2020
Good chapter OP.

You keep mentioning how reserved Arthur’s smiles are and I HOPE you’re setting up for him to show her the brightest and sweetest and most unreserved smile in the world.

ALSO! Thank you for dealing with her shock and trauma in a way that is both realistic and practical. I’m so sick of fics that mess it up some way or another, but yours handles it perfectly. I’m also glad that she doesn’t let Arthur’s little stunt slide. :)
Etta chapter 9 . 12/1/2020
I keep hoping that something traumatic will happen and that they won’t check their totem because they hope beyone hope that it’s just a dream. What can I say, I love a little angst.
Etta chapter 8 . 12/1/2020
Oooh I thought that was going ti b worse than it was. This is so great honestly and I can’t wait to finish it. (Fortunately, I don’t have to! :D)
Penelope Applegate chapter 20 . 9/23/2020
This was realistic and so emotional without going overboard. I loved it. The ending threw me, but in a good way. I always love stories that tie everything up with a nice, happy bow. Thanks for the great read.
HemlockAndy chapter 20 . 12/25/2018
Amazing story! I love the relationship and you tell it to incredibly well!
AzumaTokaku05 chapter 10 . 9/1/2017
Your story is gold. Pure gold. I've only gotten to the 7th (or so) chapter and I'm already addicted. I swear you're good enough to write a book someday. I love the description and the way you alternate perspectives! Your plot isn't the basic one, it keeps the audience guessing for what'll happen next. I also love your take on their relationship! You're my first and probably only Inception writer who's stories I adore. I truly hope that you keep writing and developing your skills (although I think you're a brilliant writer now). Keep up the amazing work, although this is a really late reply... :)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/13/2016
This is so very good, such a lovely story. The ending when Ari sees Arthur again is so cathartic, it's wonderful. And the very ending is so poetic and lovely, it gives me this ache in my chest. What a gorgeous story. I'll definitely be reading this again
Guest chapter 19 . 11/13/2016
Whoa, that was really intense and suspenseful. I think you cut off the sections switching between Arthur and Ariadne very well, it had a good pace to it. I could see it like a movie cutting between scenes
Guest chapter 14 . 11/13/2016
VERY GOOD AND ROMANTIC! !
Guest chapter 12 . 11/13/2016
This is very suspenseful and exciting!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/12/2016
This is really good and I loved how the whole team was taking care of Ariadne, it was really sweet
1,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »