Reviews for Capitulation
zuzka chapter 21 . 10/15/2014
Eames
CrimsonFlarez chapter 21 . 4/23/2014
I read this in like two days and it was one of the best stories I've ever read! Thank you for this wonderful story!
LizzieOktambe chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This is one of the best stories I've ever seen. So, so beautiful!
I just... can't find the right words to describe it, but it is just outstanding.
Every Arthur/Ariadne scene made my heart clench and my stomach doing strange flip flops, and the goosebumps on my back. Yeah... that's exactly how you wrote it.
Congratulations.
SurpriseKitty chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
And the connection for this chapter would be... Pokémon! Arthur and Connor's relationship seems just like Ash and Gary's in Pokémon! Gary is Oak's grandson and both he and Ash were taught by him just like Connor and Arthur were by Mitchell in your story! Awesome job :)
..Surprise_Kitty...
SurpriseKItty chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Was that a Titanic reference I smelled in there? ;D With Ariadne being like Rose when she was asked for her name and she said "Dawson"? Because it sure felt like it!
..Surprise_Kitty..
Guest chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
ju1i3Oh chapter 20 . 2/26/2014
It was absolutely amazing! ...total left me on my toes throughout the whole fic, so amazed at how you wrote everyone in character! I fell in love with ur action scenes and those Arthur and Ari scenes as well
Definitely going to my favorites & job well done! :)
The Disappearing Me chapter 21 . 1/19/2014
This was an amazingly awesome fic. And I don't say that sort of thing lightly - I'm a picky fanfiction reader, and to please me you need to have consistent characters, realistic (or what the author convinces me is realistic and a good author can convince me of most anything) plots, actual grammar and spelling, and generally basically be a story that's the same quality I'd find in a book store. Picky, as I said, and most of the fanfiction world lets me down. But this story was really something. It kept me reading, even as I started to get a migraine from looking at the computer screen so long (I read this in one beautiful sitting). And might I just say, as a woman and a general human being, although this isn't related to the story I found myself saying "Amen! Preach it, girl!" to your authors note about rape. Giant props for that. This story is now on my favorites list (which is a very selective place, given that it only includes those stories that have stood out as great for me over my almost decade of fanfiction reading). Wonderful job - I'll have to check out some of your other stories some time! (After I finish my current Inception binge - this fic left me with a giant craving for reading more Ariadne/Arthur!)
Kam74 chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
OH MY GOSH YOU ARE SUCH AN INCREDIBLE AUTHOR. PLEASE WRITE FOREVER. OH MY GOSH! I love Arthur [and Joseph Gordan-Levitt of course. He is my future husband XD ] so much in this Fanfiction. I would have given you a review for every chapter, but I ho early say that I couldn't stop reading. This as just such a beautiful Fanfiction. I only saw Inception for the first time two days ago [I know...] and it's just blown me away with awesome. It is my new favorite movie and your story has just made me love it all the more. You have such a talent for getting characters down. I feel as though Arthur was completely spot on, and while at times she did seem a little too emotional [but who am I to know, I've never been in these situations], Ariadne was incredible as well. I just can't believe how lucky I was to discover this Fanfiction. You are so amazing! I LOVE THIS!
InkWeaverabc chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
You know what? This fic is brilliant. Sheer freaking brilliant. Well done. I loved it. This chapter - Eames was so wonderful in this chapter. It made me sad there hadn't been more of him, but you know? No, there was just the right amount of him. And just the right amount of everyone, drawn with such perfect strokes you made me believe they were real. So well done you, you brilliant brilliant writer. Although I did see something like the first ever typo in this one. " looks undeniable sombre", I think should be "undeniably", but you know what, does it matter? Because this fic was undeniably excellet and I recieved undeniable pleasure and Arthur/Ariadne feels (dammit, you make me otp them) from it, so thank you.
Oh, and I forgot to say a) I love the candle poem, and b) I'm from London.
Thanks again! :)
InkWeaverabc chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
Ugh, that was adorable. Simply adorable. Thank you.
InkWeaverabc chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
NO NO NO NO No - Alice and kissing and brielle and no no no whyyy? Just so you know, I love this chapter. Probabaly one of my very faves. And not just because of the kissing. Of which I have decided there is not enough xDno. Also because I love Will and Brielle.
InkWeaverabc chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
AHH SO MUCH DRAMA. SO MUCH. I really really hate Connor, as well.
InkWeaverabc chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
The fluff. Sweet merciful heavens, the FLUFF! Wonderful wonderful kiss. And the ending KILLED me, I swear. It was so beautiful and lovely and hot.
InkWeaverabc chapter 9 . 12/28/2013