Reviews for Stardust
laurennomnom chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
NO! I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE THIS STORY! SO CONTINUE!
0Kurda-Smahlt0 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
I almost cried at the first chapter! *Loves Korea so much*

And the second chapter was a bit confusing...
yukinothekoneko chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Oooh, I just now found this story and I love it! I'd be happy to make a suggestion. What if Poland was the one whom found him? He has good relations with England who could use his magic and bring Yong Soo back to life.
PiWrite chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
You know i was actually interested in this story. and then i read the A/N at the beginning.

Discontinuing a story just cuz you didn't get any reviews faves or subs? what type of shit is that? Really. i was waiting for the login to start working again just so i could freaking tell you this.

i really wanted to try reading this but i couldn't because of your thing at the beginning, do you think that is gonna make people want to read it? no it won't. i was reading a bunch of stories that were really good and i was like "oh this one looks ok..." so i click on it and you know what i see? "Oh btw i discontinued a bunch of my stories because of lack of feedback" thats is fucking stupid. Maybe if you didn't ask and was patient then maybe you would have more reviewers? you know what i barely get any reviews. you don't seem me discontinuing anything. if you're just writing for reviews and not to improve, then you aren't a writer you just some person begging for attention. ok well when someone review i'm like "yay!". but that fact that i know that people are reading it is enough for me. I'm not telling you to discontinue your writing i'm tell you to stop being such a fucking drama queen. Maybe you could look up "how to write good summaries" maybe that would help you get people reading, i understand that people are like R&R! but discontinuing stories just cuz of that? that's just freaking stupid. why would you do that? like i have a , it didn't have any reviews or faves or subs till the what, the 4th chapter? But i kept going. I don't care that people don't really like it, i just kept writing. In fact i have a story w/ 5? chapters and it has 1 chapter and 1 sub. same person. not even joking. I don't mind. my collab partner and i don't give a freaking crap, not one. Okay? so if you keep discontinuing your stories just cuz you didn't get many review your freaking s

ok well thats all, i acutally never did read your story. so sucks if you wanted reviews about your story.
Fire Demoness Jaganshi chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
OH MAI GAWD. Awesome. I love the angst. But next time- don't write WHO'S post it was. Just- put a line break or something. It disrupted the flow of reading.

And as for how I want this to go- I wouldn't mind seeing Yao go on a desperate search for Yong Soo/Belarus. But I think I like the idea of Ivan having stalked Belarus- sensing her bloodlust, and he was the one who saved Yong Soo. And maybe he doesn't show up either, and so Yao goes to visit to find Ivan has been working diligently to keep Yong Soo alive. Or, just helping him recuperate. (I ship RussiaxKorea like nobody's business- that's why. XD)
PiWrite chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
haha actually i don't really know whats going on :D

haha ;)

so maybe you could rewrite this with a better plot in mind?

like the dying of korea is good but liek yea...

otherwise the rest was sorta confusing
kittielyn chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Well i sorta just read the whole story, it was really awesome by the way and it seems this story should follow china to clues to finding out what happened to korea and stuff will unravel from that but it is still ur story so u decide. again love it byes

Saru-Chibi chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Sad Panda makes me Sad. . ;-;
PiWrite chapter 2 . 11/6/2010

y you kill yong soo D:

baddddddddddddd bel D: bad bad bad OAO

update soon
CheesyFursona chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Fantastic so far! Please update soon!
Fifth-Of-Fourth chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Aw, a sad but cute fic. South Korean didn't die, right? China and him will be together in the end, right? _ I simply love fics like this and I'm glad that you wrote it!

LOL, mamabear China. So true

Update soon ;D
Vermilion Skies chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Awesome! I love this pairing! Glad to see more love in the Korea x China fandom.

Keep up the good work, dearie! :)
saltwater songs chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
BAWWW. ; A ; WHAT. DID-DID HE DIE? NO HE COULDN'T.

fffft update soon plz ; v ; THE SUSPENSE EES KILLING MOI.
Vindicated Soldiers chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Awhhh, it is both adorable and saddening.

I hope Korea comes back D: I love angst, hate sad endings!
Nokoli chapter 1 . 7/27/2010