Reviews for Eternal Love
Ficcin chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Definitely another amazing written Fic! I loved the whole idea of Esme's life before the Cullens! I'm excited to read more of your work in the future :) xo
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
They must have been well off to have indoor plumbing in 1911, especially on a farm.
Did they have electricity?
takeshi chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
tienes que dejar de poner el nombre es muy seguido hay sufijos para el personaje como : ella ...
no se me ocurre otro pero se que endientes
billyclint chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
ahora que lo pienso detenidamente al leer tanto este y el otro capitulo puedo notar una cosa: creo que hiciste algo similar acerca del punto de vista de Edward Cullen y Isabella Swan sobre Crepusculo y Sol de Medianoche

┬┐tu como deniminarias al tuyo? me refiero a Carlisle y Esme

En general me ha gustado a pesar de no estar tan bien informado como tu acerca de las series

Me he cansado de escribir lentamente en ingles por lo que preferi ahora mi lengua materna, espero y me entiendas
billyclint chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
I was pleasantly surprised I must admit, it is true that I am not big fan of twilight but if you've seen the movies and read some excerpts from the book but I must say it's pretty good fanfic or fanfiction and should be called.

To know what this meeting was given to me is like adding a true fact in the overall plot, because as I told you I'm not fan of Twilight. It would be nice you were so dedicated in your way of writing with Naruto as you do with these fics.

I hope you soon have another sequel, good luck.
Chrisy Whitlock chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
luv it!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
Great! :)
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Cute! :)
Nelle chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Hey it's good! I can't wait to see how it ends.
Siren Jax Carston chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
I used to read these kinds of stories all the time. Where she broke her leg and stuff. I forgot how much i liked them! I love it and i am looking forward to chapter three :)-the pink squid!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Aww, it was adorable! Yay! Carlisle POV next! :)
thebrokenclock chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
I really like the story, however carlisle's clothes weren't in the right era. I know that you got it out of the movie, but please try to stick to the timeline. If you didn't want to look it up, you didn't have to discribe it.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Loved it, especially all the details! Great job and update soon! :)
Just4Me chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Love the details and how you bring the characters to life.
rose2096 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Nicee,

I've always wanted to read about Esmee and Carlisle's first meeting!

Glad you chose to focus on them!

keep writing :)