Reviews for My Brother's Keeper
brantleyh936 chapter 26 . 12/6/2015
Awwwww
lovencharmed chapter 26 . 8/24/2015
I love this story so much, It was like watching am actual episode, I like how the boys handle baby cas and how worried they'd get over him. I was sad to see it end lol but all good story's must. Thank you for sharing ur story! U have an amazing writing talent.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
An amazing fanfic that I could not stop reading. There were a few typos but the story made up for it. The author obviously placed much thought and compassion into this piece that led to the creation of an amazing piece. Well done and thank you!
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 26 . 9/28/2014
Great story I really liked it.
PippaFrost chapter 26 . 6/17/2014
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO FREAKING CUTE ! SO DAMN FREAKING CUTE! HE JUST CAME TO FREAKING PLAY! AHHHHHHHHHH!
PippaFrost chapter 25 . 6/17/2014
I LOVE THIS!
PippaFrost chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
OHHHHH MY GOD THIS THE BEST FREAKING THING EVER!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 26 . 4/27/2014
OH MY GOSH THIS WAS THE CUTEST STORY EVER. AND AND AND THE ACTION WAS GREAT TOO.
Seriously, you've captured everyone's voices/thoughts PERFECTLY. And the image of Baby Cas cuddling with Dean made me squeal in delight. And and and, Baby Cas with the bunny! jfkdsljfds this was incredibly well written and a wonderful thought out plot. Great job! :)
BlackCatRunning chapter 26 . 2/15/2014
Read through all of this today, and I have to say, this is just beautiful
So much passion went into writing this-the characters are lovely, the action is compelling, and the feels are POWERFUL! That last sentence, the very last one on the last chapter.. QwQ... It's just wonderful. Well done!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/31/2014
I love this story!
DarkCrimsonShadowBlossom chapter 26 . 12/31/2013
Gaaaaah I really like this story! I read it so fast that I sat there and looked at my screen for a bit. I really liked it! Great job!
ChucKelise chapter 26 . 9/21/2013
OHMYGOSH! That was the cutest ending ever! This story is amazing! Great job!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/19/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING. AND ADORABLE. AMAZINGLY ADORABLE 3
l0ser chapter 26 . 9/18/2013
i loved this story! the ending was soo cute
manic the hedgehog chapter 26 . 9/10/2013
That story was amazing! I spent most ofit awwwwing and squeeing over the complete cuteness overload that compiled over the thing... And cas taking the bunny afterwards :3 i loved it :)