Reviews for Efficient
Lov3good chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Brilliant, I truly love where this is going :) Hopefully you'll update soon, despite the fact it's been a while...
PollyWantCookie chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
This is very nice - I think you've kept both reasonably in character (who am I kidding, excpetionally well in character in comparison to some stuff out here) and you have a... pleasant, sort of elegant rhythm to your sentences, which also is hard to find in fanfiction. I like it a lot.
Winter Ink chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
This is such a good story. And you haven't updated in three months! :( I really like how Arthur is telling himself how he's trying to save an investment, and not because he has the hots for Ariadne. Hehe. I can't wait to witness Arthur's transition to the real world. Update soon please!
theYellowDello chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
I'm not going to review this fanfic because you haven't written anything for two whole months. Shame on you.
The Swim Chick chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
I really love this. I like your writing style and you keep them in character well. Please update soon!
Carito chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
God! It's so cute i love it :)
clois22 chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
ahhh i love how this feels so real! :)
Cathy-Gisela chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
This fanfic just made my day. I loved how Ariadne had a certain coolness and serenity about herself and Arthur had a very "professional" attitude. This story has given me hope that not all fanfics out there are just full with corny romance, but can also have a great plot. Thank you for that. I hope you update as soon as possible. Thank you (for the billionth time _ )!

cathy
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
interesting interesting... im waiting for this point man to take charge a bit more :) cant wait for more!
HighCeilings-Hurricanes chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
ah! CONTINUE! this was JUST wat i was in the mood for! keep up the good work!
Elliesmeow chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
D'awwww! Arthur bit the bullet and asked Ariadne to be his seat mate so he could go back to Paris with her. I loved it. Can't wait to see what happens next. There's more, right?

Thanks for posting!

-Ellie
Emowyen chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Great chapter. Loved how they are slowing admitting certains things to each other even if it is in small subtle ways. Can't wait to read more!
alekeneka chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Update soon!
AmericaSweetSouthernBelle chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Awwww! 333
Nacarat Epos Seville chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Your story is terribly terrific! I think you have the characters down pat! Looking forward to their "so-not-a-date" date ;)