Reviews for A Path Between the Stars
So yummy!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 4/4
Good story!
Brp chapter 1 . 2/25
Dammmmnnnnn! That was hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
I enjoyed this one.
Bastet Goddess chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
HOT! HOT! HOT!
Jasmine Melody chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Damn! That was pretty good! though she never gave him answer. Does she give in? Or not? Needs another chapter if you ask me. (which you didn't, I know) However it was still pretty good.
jessethevampire chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I love this story! I hope you write more like this in the future!
AgaruTomo chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
wow... this was awesome! Very hot!
Bayes chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Wow, this was impressive writing. You've obviously payed a lot of attention to grammar, spelling and all that as well as... well, this was HOT! Great fic! You say it's your first Laby fic, but I've gotta say you got the character's dead-on. I particularly like your portrayal of Jareth - not completely evil, but not a sap either. Just a yummy, yummy mix ;)

Thank you for posting this! I'm going to go have a look at some of your other pieces :)
I'Like'Cheetos chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Awwwwwwie _ I am impressed with an ending such as yours. It is most refreshing to see something different. My most favorite fan-fictions always have the ever so slight mystery to them, such as yours! :D

Lovely work, my dear and keep it up!

I.L.C
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
It's a very good thing, to belong to the king! (Well, that's what the goblins sing on the day the new rum is released...)

Well written smut with a bit of plot behind it. I especially love the idea of him tempting her each night.
delete-the-girl chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I absolutely loved this. It was very well written. Very HOT and steamy. Just what i was looking for. Keep writing Labyrinth fics, your good at them. :)
MichAre1a chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Wow, that was definitely hot! Very awesome, I could actually see this happening... I wouldn't be complaining if it were me! ;-)