Reviews for On the Crest of a Rainbow Wave
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Ahhhhh. This was so f-ing cute!
SillyFairyGirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is probably one of the best Candy one-shots I've read, and that's saying a lot since I've read almost all of them on this site and a few others on various different sites. The whole protective kenny/wendy thing made me smile the entire time. If someone had been in the room with me they probably would have thought I went crazy from the heat. :) That's good, though! It shows how awesome your fanfiction was!

I really hope you continue to make these epic one-shots. For Candy, especially. Thank you for making my night! I'm off to write my own now.
TableDeskChair chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
As... horrified as I am to admit that any story based on South park was sweet...That was kinda sweet. You even managed to keep Cartman a bit sadistic.

Heck! Kenny and Wendy as friends even worked!

I hate you for making me like this dynamic, this is going to be all I think of when I watch the show now..
tmcala chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Who's now in love with WendyKenny!friendship? Oh, yeah. That'd be me.

People are in character and here's why. Anytime there's a sort of competition or resistance for Cartman and Wendy to be together, they're in character. At least basically. And you've got his selfishness down. so you're set.

Great story :)
NoseBridgePinch chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Not really a candy person but I remember a freind of mine recommending this fic to me, the title was unique.

The ending was funny XD I liked Cartman admitted Wendy was the only girl he's ever kissed.
sleepings chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
AGHHHH WORDS CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS AGH.

really though. this is lovely.
Phooka chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
excellent, nice pace, great characterization.

I loved that you didnt fall into the stereotype of making kenny a sex addict and managed to write a great Candy story with almost no mention of Stan.
flaellii chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Wow. So I just stumbled upon this story and felt compelled to review. Everything was just written so perfectly and the transitions as they got older were just wonderful. The Wendy kenny friendship angle was an interesting part of the story And Cartman and Wendy were just adorable in this too. Anyway great story and keep up the good work!
123456 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
this was too cute. i think you did ok with chars. cant wait for more from you
BensonsGumballs chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I really fucking loved this. Like seriously. I can't even explain how much. XD. You should write more Candy if you can
ZucchiniBagel chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I'd say stop being so damn good at writing Candy, but... no. Please. Continue being good at writing Candy.
1220McCormick chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I have to start by saying I listened to "Spinning" on repeat while I read this story and now it's going to be in my head for at least three days. And next I have to say that if I wasn't in love with Kenny to the point where it was creepy and unhealthy before, I most definitely am now. I've never thought of what a friendship between Kenny and Wendy would be like, but it was definitely believable in this story. Actually, the whole story was believable. The whole Wendy-Kenny-Cartman thing just worked. I love how Kenny and Cartman were all protective of her. Especially when Kenny gave her permission to date Stan and then promptly took it back. *Giggles gleefully* Kenny's a sweetheart!

I approve of your decision to make Clyde the dick in this story instead of Stan. I like how Kenny hit him in the beginning for calling Wendy fat and then Cartman beat him up later for cheating on her. Clyde's far more likely to grow up to be a dick than Stan anyways. Even though I luffs him in Lice Capades.

Wendy and Cartman's "thing" is too cute. But when Wendy finally said yes and Cartman told her she wasn't supposed to I was like, "Dude, what the hell, Cartman?"

I loved drunken Wendy in the end. Seriously, it was my favorite part of the whole story. "...I have to grope your boobs." "You have to?" "I have to." Well, she thought, if he had to, she couldn't say no. Seriously, I'm lucky I didn't pee my pants when I read that.

So anyways...I loved this. Like, LOVED it. And no accusing me of lying, because I'm not. I loved it. See? How could it be a lie if I said it three times? Oh, also, I might start saying "boot" instead of "trunk". Because it just sounds way cooler. 'Cause like I said before, we Americans tend to think British people are awesome.

Thanks for the shout out, by the way. I feel special. And now I'm inspired to write again, so thank you.

Keep writing, because you are awesome!

Janine
unironic chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Awww this was so cute and realistic. Even though you made my fave character (clyde) a total douche xD (Well he did deserve his punishment in this fic. I loved how you started off with a WendyKenny friendship. It was a unique take on a Candy romance. I can't wait to see more from you.