Reviews for Early
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 7/17
I swear this one is so cute! Aren't you a bit early?- loving it!
curious alice chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
And twenty annuals or so down the road Wyatt Cain was faced with the age-old and very much dreaded (at least for his part): How did you and mom meet?
karenmiller1972 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This was truly truly touching! I love your flickers of thought and I especially love when you chase them down and share them with us.
unearthlyangel89 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Amazing! Really intriguing!
CharcoalFeathers chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Hehe! Clever little story there. I like the twist of him being given his "wife" about 20 years too early. ;)
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
You are utterly brilliant. Normally, I don't like the "Cain & DG met when she was a child" stories, but this was GREAT! I'm STILL laughing! Wonderful!
Miller0259 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Smooth. Very Smooth...
CurlyHairedDisaster chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
As Glitch would say, my synapses are misfiring, so at first I didn't get it. Then I read it over again and it was BRILLIANT. Hahaha. Hilarious too. Poor Cain. Lol.
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Disturbing, Hilarious, PERFECT!

Enough said.

(And if the timelines don't match the ones in my head, who am I to quibble. They match some timelines. And it is damned funny written this way. She even already feels drawn to him how you wrote it*insert satisfied fan girl laugh here*)

Another gem. Thanks as always.
nightdrive23 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Now you're just being mean to Cain.

I'm guessing the little girl was Az.

Also, I expect a baby chapter in the Gulch Universe...I highly expect those to be fairly humorous.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
"Hey!" the Tin Man growled in outrage, turning his body protectively about the infant, "watch where you point that around a baby! This is all a misunderstanding."

"Only if you promise not to hand her over to everyone who walks in the door," Cain grumbled as he returned the infant, who had taken the entire commotion calmly enough only to object strongly to the change in caretakers. - Wyatt started early telling the Royal Guards what to do and having no authority to do so. :D
Ana Sedai chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh my God, that was just too hilarious! DG manages to confound Cain even as an infant. Why doesn't that surprise me? And the idea of a Viewer making a *teensy* little mistake like that really does make a certain amount of sense. "Aren't you a bit early?" Yikes! Poor Cain. ;)
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh my gosh I love this idea! I didn't get it until halfway through but I love the idea of the Viewer being able to 'see' that Cain and DG will get married and then thinking that's what Cain meant by picking up his wife. I love the 'aren't you early?' bit; that was hilarious. XD And trust DG to get away from Az somehow even though she's tiny. That last line was good, too. Oh Cain, you have no idea what's coming to you...'bad with time' hehe. Great idea, great fic!
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh that is hilarious. hehe :) And in the OZ that could definitely happen.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
this is so perfect and hilarious

hope that all those new books have made your brain happy and prone to creating more stories