Reviews for Bill Nye The Blooper Guy
xenon3000 chapter 3 . 2/14
The segments where Bill Bye flies into the sun and faces down a tornado made me laugh. But a lot of these snippets did nothing for me.
MaggieLeeAlt chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
This was actually pretty good and well written for crack you know, but anyway it was pretty bombin
MaggieLee chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
God fucking bless you this is perfect
Shadowgate chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
I'm a Metallica fan and have been for over 20 years. I can tell you St Anger is NOT better than Master of Puppets and that will make anybody mad and obviously you know it.

ha ha ha ha ha ha
Shadowgate chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Bill the wire crew is here, uh Bill

Marvelous!
Shadowgate chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This is funny. Hey you reviewed my controversial chipmunk story so now I take pleasure in reviewing this story.
King Spritzee chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Entries not allowed:

2. One or two liners.

3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.

4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Your stories violate Entries One and Six of the Guidelines. You have until the 31st to rewrite this or else I'll report this. For shame, how dare you desecrate Bill Nye like this?
Emmygirl822 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. This is SO funny! I haven't laughed this hard in quite a while! Great job!
JumperCable2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That was disturbing, twisted, and hilarious all at once.
punkey.doodle.funky.noodle chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Ha! I absolutely love it. In my EIGHTH GRADE science class we are forced to watch this stupid show. EIGHTH GRADE!

Love,

Emily
TorchWooder98 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I literally just fell off my chair. Is Bill drunk. Cause he is WHACKO
SasuTenLuvr chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
LOL Bill Nye is Taylor Swift and Arthur is Beyonce! XDDD No, no! Stop laughing! It's not supposed to be *dies laughing*
SasuTenLuvr chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Why can't I stop laughing! This shouldn't be funny to me!
SasuTenLuvr chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Why was this so funny to me? This is my brother's kind of humor and yet I can't stop laughing! XDDDD