Reviews for Shades Of Gray
Ely Arwen Sila chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
I am such a dork sometimes... Don't mind that last review. Anyways you are such a great writer. I wish I could write like that (believe me, I've tried.) BTW, I finished my Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring remix... do you know how I can post it?

PS: Alex is a great character, I don't care if Kousei is the sequel, write another one anyway!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2002
Hi , it's me, from MST, I didn't want to use my name on the internet, but I think you know who I am.

:-)

Just wanted to say that you write really well, and even though it's a little gross, and slightly sappy, your story has a great ending!
bthatcher2002 chapter 9 . 11/8/2002
i really enjoyed your to run across other storys you may have written.
Piege Turner chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Not to be to critacal, but I think you should have saved the fact that Alex was created by the forces of evil and that she was there when Harry fought Voldamort, though it is Rolling's style, but things like that seem to come out closer to the end then begining of H.P. books. You shold have also built up Alex's friendship with Harry before. You know my fealings about the Harry/Draco thing. By the by Phycic is seeing the future, don't you mean teleconetic?
Spirit-of-Magic chapter 10 . 3/26/2002
p.o.p.

I think your story turned out very nicely and I'm glad that you made alex to let you know dementors are the "cops" at , I have never really played strip poker but i think you have to take something off if you lose a maybe it is all the people who i think that it was good that you created your very own for mentioning me in your story and getting me some publicity

_

Spirit_of_Magic
surfmyturf chapter 10 . 3/9/2002
That was a really good ending. If you write a sequal let me know.
mandrake-o chapter 10 . 3/8/2002
good ending... well, not really. i want to know where alex went. anyways, it's been fun. see you on msn sometime.
hpfan12 who wasn't informed chapter 10 . 3/6/2002
I hope we get to see Alex again someday... (good story)
fran3 chapter 10 . 3/6/2002
you killed alex! but then you brought her back again - thank god! chapter 9 scared the hell out of me. i liked the ending, it was really sweet, but so sad ~sniffle~. looking forward to the sequel :)
SoulSister chapter 10 . 3/5/2002
*grins* that was a good ending. a bit depressing but good never the less
mandrake-o chapter 9 . 3/4/2002
hmmm... interesting.
SoulSister chapter 9 . 3/3/2002
*wide eyes* Alex is... dead? holy... I can't believe it.. ~
surfmyturf chapter 8 . 3/3/2002
This is really good! U need 2 write more soon. Well done about getting into that skool by the way.
fran3 chapter 8 . 3/3/2002
how does she know him? more!
mandrake-o chapter 8 . 3/2/2002
hmm... this just keeps getting more and more interesting. good job, you!