Reviews for To The Deep
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Very moving, oh God. Well done indeed.
Cotton CanAndy chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Wow! Yet again striking details that form a realistic picture in one's mind, love how you took a section from the whole piece and put it as the introduction of the story, a great way to grab readers because it formed questions in my head that I wanted answered and the only way to answer those was to read the rest of the story, good work
Stills and Photographs chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This was really well done. You captured the tenseness and gravity of the situation beautifully...even if it was all just a dream.
x3 Samantha chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I love a good Ariadne/Eames fic, and this definetly fit the bill.

Wonderful little idea, and great characterization of Eames. He's one of my favorites and I hate to see him written poorly, but you do a rather fine job!

Keep up the great work!
Blushing Cherry chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
SO much love for this story! Hope you'll be writing more angsty fics!
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Amazingly emotional story! Arthur may be my favorite character, but Eames was a solid second. The interaction between these two characters, who in the actual movie didn't get much screen time/interaction together. Even watching one of your friends die, in your arms no less and in such a horrible painful manner as bleeding out, could never be easy. Even if you know you're dreaming and that person isn't actually dying you know they're still feeling the pain and you're still essentially watching them die. Beautiful story, love heavy emotion and angst like this!