Reviews for Imagine That
9peggy chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Wow...I'm speachless! That was very well done, and I think you should definatly write more.
Shiso no Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
There really needs to be more of this pairing out on the net.

This was a nice story, and I think that a sequel would go well with it.

Good job! *Thumbs up* d()b
Hikawa Kajinendo chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
First? Well, I think it's pretty good, actually. And a nice way to be cheered up after seeing the finale of the game! Four years, huh... well, some change in personality would be expected, but they weren't too OOC in my opinion. HopexVanille forever! (Let more fanfics of them arise!)
My Ethereal Knight chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This is, quite possibly, the best fic I've read so far! You needn't worry about the characters personalities; you were dead on! I literally imagined this as a sort of epilogue in my head for the real game! I will admit, I sort of wished for a bit more on what the other characters were doing, but I understand that this focusing primarily on Hope and Vanille. You gave me a pretty darn good picture, anyway. Hope's shyness hasn't completely faded, and Vanille's spontaneity is just so... perfect.

I'll slip this into my favorites for future rereading. Amazing job.
mangacrazi chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
*O* so good... I'm speechless. Such a nice story it leaves me with a satisfied feeling. Thanks for sharing, and amazing job like your other fic on this pairing! -
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Hee-hee. This is my favorite FF13 pairing, besides Lighting and Noctis.

Anyways I think you got them pretty well in character-you didn't play the game, did you?- so yay for you!

(Missouri? Really? I wish you luck on your new journey :D)

-RV
ChokolatePawptarts chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Oh my gosh! That was soo sweet. :3 I can imagine Hope feel and act this way towards Vanille. Good job!
UnVeRsEd chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
:D

i like this. i like this very much.

once again, your imagery is astounding, and you kept them all in character, as you ALWAYS do ;D this made me like HopexVanille a ilttle more, heheh. Very cute stuff.

That one bit with Hope putting the flower behind his ear made me giggle a little bit XD the image of him doing that amused me, lol...

anyways, AWESOME STUFF, as always

-UnVeRsEd
G-AnakinRPG chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Great job! Keep up the good work! Love this pairing!
aradian nights chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
OH MY GOSH, ANGEL! I LOVE THIS PAIRING! O.O It's my favorite FFXIII Pairing. And I love you. *Glomp* Honestly, you're the most awesomest person ever. EEEEEEP! It's so cute! And everyone is SO in character! You. Are. Bloody. AMAZING. *Huggles*
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
AWESOME!
CrimsonDarkness 0013 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
XD sadly, I have yet to play the game, let alone finish the walkthroughs, but it doesn't take much to see how good you keep it up XD
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Fantastic job with this; everyone is completely in character so there's absolutely no need for you to worry about that! I really liked this. Everything was detailed without being overbearing, and the descriptions were nice to read (coming from someone who is easily bored by descriptions of landscape). So, all in all, well done! I couldn't have done a better job myself. :)
Temari-Desert-Storm chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Being one of the few Final Fantasy games I've never played, I can't say much about they being in character or not, but Vanille was amazing. Reading her dialouge, I could actually hear the accent. This was incredibly sweet and it gave off a warm, radiant feeling. I love it! Amazing work!
dikemon chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Wahh! That was amazing! E-hem, okay, I've calmed down a bit. I liked the start. The way you described the scenery was amazingly detailed.

And I didn't think it was OoC (though I'm not sure myself, I only watched FFXIII cutscenes through YouTube).

Aw, makes me wish there was a sequel. I want Vanille and Fang back. And this was a nice portrayal of what it could have been. Great job 0, you should write more!