Reviews for Hope is something to work for
kittycat chapter 10 . 9/23
I would know...the warrior cat seirse , I own all of I don't reginse a few shadow clan names maybe they are from the manga? and it is comonly tigerclan and lionclan fighting in history, not this bear clan you speak of , I know this but i can't remmeber my name, I once told it to a freind but that freind is gone now and i can't ask what it was but for now you may call me Tasidekai

~Key
kittycat chapter 1 . 6/8
yep that would be me , leave clones to do the work and go get drunk
Blitzstrahl chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
So the Fox Jinchūriki's Zanpakuto's spirit is a snake? and why does she have a Vizards mask?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/21/2015
You are a really detailed author, albiet sometimes too much details are written, but hey i don't really mind. It feels like im actually there! If I wasnt reading this off of I would think this is a draft of a book made by J.K Rowling or something. I would very much like to see the next chapter, but alas I am afraid that isn't going to happen. I thank you for writting this book.

Sincerely, your fan
Guest chapter 8 . 3/20/2015
I dont like some details of this book. But overall it is a good book. My opinion doesnt matter I just needed to let that out.
AirbourneEnginuity chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
Really? Bleach, One Piece, and those Cat book? I can forgive Bleach and One Piece, but bringing in that last one? No. Good fic otherwise.
Jfer4ll chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
Ot should be a Fem!NaruxKiba!
Randomness is Awesome chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Woohoo! Warriors crossover! ;D
Kaioo chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
none of them noticed the genjutsu? oh damn.
candyish12345 chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
wow i really like this story so far your really good keep at it :D
scratchart123 chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
ARE U EVEN CONTINUING THIS!?
Kurayami Kazuo Riddle chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
great
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
UVE GOTTA CONTINUE THIS ITS SOOOO FREAKING GOOD, yet slightly creepy and addicting at the same time...
but u will update right..?
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
i dont get why so many people use zoro's technique in their naruto fics or any other sword fic for tht matter. but i guess coming up with something original is really hard.
anyways i really like the story so far. its different from the other fem!naru stories and i really enjoy reading it. but no pairing *pout* not even a little teensy bit of fluff? shika/fem!naru?
Nara816 chapter 9 . 12/10/2012