Reviews for Sorry to Disappoint
Ca Staub chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
OMG, you have sure that wasn't me who wrote that? Because seems like every single word I would like the say. ;)
Where I sign that thing? kkkk.
Very Good.
Bonkers4Reid chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Yeah, sorry Neal, I too enjoy whump! Loved this and "Sincerely, Neal" :)
caffrey girl chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
He he. I honestly doubt any one person could survive all the whump out here. Not that I'm complaining. I mean what better way to unwind than to read a couple of h/c fics:))
nynine chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Great as all your fic is! I miss seeing new stories from you. When can your admirers expect something new? Please?
hollowgirl15 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
oh my god! this was awesome! i loved it! you totally nailed why whumpage is soooooo awesome! and i have to agree with you, i don't care for slash (which to my understanding would be neal and like peter as a pairing like gay?)if so then i so do not like that. nor do i like the weird fics where he gets spanked *shudders* ugh thats weird to even think about! the sick fics (where he gets a cold or whatever) just aren't whumpy enough for me. i do really love when neal is coddled! its so touching! also i think goofy22 nailed alot of people including me with the line: 'Neat, concise and rang true with my own pacifist-wouldn't-hurt-a-fly-in-real-life-persona-but-addicted-to-whumpage-fics.' that sums me up pretty good. i do not wish real harm to anyone in the real life, but with stories like this i find my self screaming at the tv 'shoot him! shoot him stomach!' and i do want peter to reply in a big brother manner. also Iuliana has me pegged too. just read her comment again and pretend i said it too.

love neal-whump-loving-hollowgirl _
WriterJC chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
::hearts you!::
WitchPencil chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
What a fantastic idea. Loved it. A total Fave.
Naomi Hansen chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I saw this out of the blue when I was bored, and I was thinking, "What do you mean by 'Sorry to disappoint?'"

And now I know. ROFL! Sorry, Neal, but we love you so much that we love whumpage. Especially if it's for you. XD

God, I gotta find this "letter" now. Maybe if I'm influenced enough, I'll write my own response. ;D

Auf Wiedersehen!

-Naomi Hansen
cleared account 02 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Neal burst into tears at the sight of this, Peter started grumbling about hospital bills, and Jones began to complain about how he NEVER gets whumped - but I was thoroughly amused.

It is fun watching Neal be coddled, isn't it?

-Armed-
mellomoon50 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Loved this, it was great. I too like a good hurt/comfort story.
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
That ws cute...I wonder if Neal will write back...or maybe it will be Peter this time...will it be a negative response or one from the side of the concerned and caring "big brothjer" that we will hear from...
Iuliana chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
totally awesome. I am an avid Neal/whump reader and I don't know what I'd do without writers like u. Sorry Neal, just cowboy up!
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Ahhh, loved this!

Third, and most important of all (in my p.o.v.) you are allowed to be coddled.

My favorie line! This was so funny.
goofy22 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Hahahah! Wipes tears of laughter from eyes! Well done for analysing why whumpage is so popular. Neat, concise and rang true within my own pacifist-wouldn't-hurt-a-fly-in-real-life-persona-but-addicted-to-whumpage-fics.

Poor Neal...he,he,he! Let the whumpage continue, especially if I can give him a sponge bath? No? pretty please!

Thanks for all of the hard work.

Kind regards, Ruth