Reviews for All That We See Or Seem
Unknown chapter 8 . 12/19/2011
Really loved this story :)

I'd say I wished I had my own Arthur, but considering my brother and my dad's names are Arthur...awkwardddd o.O
redmangobliss95 chapter 8 . 3/18/2011
ahh finally I found time to read the ending...

Great story. A/A forever :)
A dream within a dream chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
All that we see or seem,

Is but a dream within a dream.

I love that poem

And I live this story! Man, what I would give to have an Arthur... Or THE Arthur lol!
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
Lol, ok, flashback.

Amd i really wanna see eames find out:)
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
A DREAM? REALLY?
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
Aww:)
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Oh great, now im imagining him halfnaked.
Jane Daisy chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
"All that we see or seem is nothing but a dream within a dream." You know, I think Edgar Allan Poe could see the future. Fabulous fanfic. :)
GossipGirlHere chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
This story was such a treat to read! Definitely a favorite! PLEASE do a one-shot of when they tell the rest of the crew!
Remi chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
Sorry about that other review, my mistake wrong story. But this story is even better than the other one. I can actually imagine Ariadne acting like this.
Remi chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
I like it. And considering your number of reviews, so do a lot of other people. The DVD is out now, so why don't you update now? Wink wink
dybank chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
YAY FOR ARTHUR AND ARIADNE LOVE!
Lilianne-Rachelle chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
aww this was so sweet! nicely done
xXDesertRoseXx chapter 8 . 9/14/2010
You know, the moment I saw the title of your story I decided to read it for, to be honest, Edgar Allan Poe's "A Dream Within A Dream" is one of my all-time favourites and the first thing that popped into mind at the very first scene of Inception.

Then I realized yours was an A/A story and figured I absolutely HAD to read it. I was right.

I loved it from the first word to the last; you did a great job with the characters and their chemistry -those two do have that special something as a couple don't they?

I would love to see this story continue, or at least Eames reaction to Arthur's and Ariadne's relationship, but then again the ending was perfect just as it was.

Once again congratulations for you great work! I'll be definately looking forward for more of your stories. As a matter of fact, I'll go look for one right now... Keep up the amazing work!

xXDesertRoseXx

P.S.: Don't you just love Arthur's vests in the movie? Oh, do ignore me; I'm just having one more "staring dreamily into the distance" moment. I'd better stop those too before my family and/or friends finally decide to hospitalize me...
cassie89 chapter 8 . 9/12/2010