Reviews for A House Is Not A Home
Princesakarlita411 chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
lol nice
Tashah04 chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Loved it loved it loved it bb.

I am so so excited that you included the line "Dude, when the bed's a rockin', don't come a knockin'!"

and that Kurt asked Puck what he was doing to her. That made me laugh so much.

Loved how traumatised Kurt was after the incident and that Burt had to buy new beds and it was such a great idea to have Rach and Kurt be able to put the beds together and that Burt and Noah choose to pretend it didn't happen.

THere was so much about this i loved. I really hope you write another story soon.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
awwwwwwwww
FaithfulToLea chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
awww! please let them get back together!
Tashah04 chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
Great chapter bb.

I loved the Kurt/Britt interaction on Pucks bed :) :)

Noah was so sweet with Rachel and her worries.

I am sad that this is coming to the end but I am loving the story.

Fabulous work bb.
guitarbabe2005 chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
awww this was cute update please )
Josalynn Koon chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
love the story, both of them. plz update soon and unite puckleberry
Tashah04 chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
Another great chapter bb.

I'm hoping that Rachel being asked to be dropped off at the Hummel/Puckerman house is a good sign that the Puckleberry lovin is back on.

Can't wait for more :)
StarTheKoala chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
oooh. can't wait to see what happens next! Puckleberry needs to unite! keep on writing! i love your works.
ohdonna93 chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Aww! Poor Noah! I can't believe she would break up with him. I mean I understand why by she could learn to compromise and he could learn self restraint. Lol. Puckelberry needs to stay together! Update soon!
blackgem88 chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Oh no! Rachel broke up with him that is so not cool. I need them back together. Poor Noah!
steph0123 chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
puck and rachel are going to get back together, right? please update soon!
Tashah04 chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Loved the chapter but so sad that Rach and Noah broke up.

The emotional rollercoaster you send us on is brilliant and i am totally hooked. Can understand Noah's reaction to his sister calling Burt dad. Whilst Burt is brilliant Noah has pretty much raised his sister no wonder he is hurt.

Still looking forward to the bunk bed action! I really want the line "if the beds are a rocking don't come a knocking"

Great chapter. Can't wait for more.
CajunTiger504 chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
great story, but get Puck/Rachel back together b/c I'm already missing their cuteness
Sassy26 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Hey baby! Thanks for the shoutouts, I'm totes touched :)

Yay, the skin tone line worked!

My absolute fav line from this is "What the fuck is wrong with my cheekbones?" and "Noah's eyes widened like saucers and he threw the man-blush towards the front seat like a child. He wiped his hands on his shirt like they were diseased and rolled his tongue like he had eaten something that had given him a bad aftertaste. Made me giggle every time :)

Burt's going to be a great role model for Puck, I know it. Keep up the good work bb!