Reviews for My Only Desire Is To Touch Your Soul
ceilil chapter 34 . 10/10
thanks for the story
Kahli Hime chapter 1 . 5/12
hm6459 chapter 34 . 12/10/2017
Thanks for a great story. :-)
Flies Away chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Ii love the plot and the original storyline. Keep on writing. The only thing I suggest is to have someone edit your story before you print it. The run on sentences and misspellings often cause me to have to reread and I lose the plot line because of it. Thank you for writing. I love the Xena and Gabriella storyline and love to see it lesbianized even further.
Flies Away
Ahkiken chapter 31 . 7/14/2013
I've really enjoyed how you wrote Joxer. He stayed true to character, not too silly, with a touch of dependability.
Ahkiken chapter 30 . 7/14/2013
Poor Gabrielle. All she ever wanted was to be recognized outside Xena's shadow. Now that she has, she doesn't accept it, because all her deeds were done in the body of a male. I hope she comes to terms with the fact that she is more than a sidekick and a hero in her own right.
Ahkiken chapter 29 . 7/14/2013
Glad that all is well between Gabrielle and Sophia. For a second there, I thought she was going to slap the Princess.
Ahkiken chapter 28 . 7/14/2013
Everyone got their just desserts. I like the reference to, Blood and Sand, I also think it was an awesome show from beginning to end.
Ahkiken chapter 27 . 7/13/2013
I hope Chara lives a long and hard life in confinement. She deserves much worse, but it's nice to see that Princess Sophia decided to stop ending hatred with death.
Amazonfire chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I know this is an early one and I will catch up. A great start with a fight and its got the interest going with Xena and Gabrielle not quite in tune with each other.
Gabena chapter 24 . 12/10/2012
This story has me enraptured! I can't stop reading and need to do work! You have me up until 2 am some nights and I have to get up at 6 am for work! Thank you!
I have one editing comment... farther should be spelled "father". :)
KneelBeforeYourQueen chapter 34 . 5/7/2012
I loved this story... so sweet! I loved it!
ivo1617 chapter 19 . 11/4/2011
Well the mystery of the pendant is finally revealed. Now it looks like Gabrielle wanted to be a man or at least someone to whom people paid attention. Xena and Gabby both showed a lot of character in this chapter since they were honest with each other. What might be even more important is that Gabby is finally OK with who she is. It's important for her to be comfortable with herself regardless of how things are between her and Xena or any other person.

Since I am reading this story after it has been completed, I am looking forward to what the remaining chapters have to offer since the main problem in the story has been resolved. Xena still has to deal with all the royals, but she can always make a quick escape. Also Joxer will have to deal with some heartbreak now, but I think in the end he will be supportive of Xena and Gabby just like he always has.
ivo1617 chapter 18 . 11/4/2011
Damokles is shaping up to be a very strong character. First Xena finds a kindred spirit and now he is conducting an investigation on his own. It was a very touching moment when Heli said that he would want to marry Sebastianos if he were a woman. Maybe Gabby will be getting a marriage proposal by the end of the story. I still have the feeling that Heli might become the next person to see Gabby as she normally is since he seems to accept her.

Looks like Gabby had to learn some things about life the hard way. At least she had enough decency to stop things before they went too far. On the other hand, would she have stopped things if she did not see Xena?
ivo1617 chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
Interesting chapter. So the plots thickens and we meet all of the bad guys or at least four of them. I am a little surprised that Xena did not go up to that room and dish out some justice. Looks like she has some real problems with the king if she has to lay so low.

It also seems that Sophia might have executed an innocent woman since the conspirators are not the only ones to have their doubts. It was surprising to see Damokles ask Xena about whether or not Gabrielle and Sebastianos are the same person. I did not think he would have the courage to do that.