Reviews for To Be Free
Marth chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE! Its great, I love Marth x Samus stories.
MidnightNocturne chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
What happened to the next chapter?! D:
Skynote chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Wow, I liked it. Lol even though Marth seems too busy ruling his kingdom to be wandering around, I'll assume this story is AU. Plus, it's only the first chapter, so I shouldn't be jumping to conclusions.

The swearing is fine by me. It gives the characters emotion, a personality. Though of course swearing just to swear is something I've always thought idiotic...

Hopefully if you update, Samus could continue to be in the character you've got her in. I've always pictured Samus to be a silent, serious, and determined bounty hunter, considering her past. It gets slightly annoying reading Smash Bro fics that make her act like fangirl.
NuclearGummyBearz chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Royal Kenya chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This is a very interesting story. Makes me wonder how Samus got to this point in her life of killer and prisoner. It's always good to start a story with something to question as the chapter comes to a close. You've done that very well.

And I'm with you on Profanity. Rarely do I use it, I try to find alternatives. But I think it is necessary for this dark type of story and after getting a feel of these mysterious people, it seems profanity would be the perfect language for them, you know?

Anyway, this is turning out great. My only suggestion would be towards the breaking of paragraphs. Making them a bit more longer since most of them are one-liners. But that's minor, nothing huge. I'm excited to hear this is Marth/Samus. It's been a while since I've read one.

Looking forward to see what's going to happen next and great job on the chapter.

Link fangirl chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I wonder is that guy who sent Samus to kill Marth someone from Marth's past or is he a Smash bros villain in disguise?
Attack 224 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Like all of your stories, it is amazing!
nameisDooM chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
mrtysh chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
WOW it's so interesting! D8 How are you gonna finish all these fics? XD Anyway! I hope you do continue it, it's a really great piece of work you have here. Keep it up! ;)

mrtysh 0
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I know this takes place in another universe and all that, but why is Marth always portrayed as a mysterious wandering swordsman? Out of all the Fire Emblem lords Marth is one of the most social and has always said he is a prince more then he is a fighter. Plus he is the ruler of an entire continent(though I suppose it might not be the same in your universe) so he has too much responsibility to wander.
JazzayGirrl chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Agreed. Id love to read the rest of this story, as well as the rest of your others. Please continue~
Ellie chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Yay, SaMarth! Looks really good so far, I'm looking forward to the next chapters. :)
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This could be fun...UPDATE SOON~!
Coli Chibi chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
You do realize that Marth is MARRIED right?