Reviews for Animula vagula blandula
Kat-chan89 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
While I was reading this, I didn't even notice the tears streaming down in my face. Anyway, great story. I hope you can create more BeaBato fics.
still.looking chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
tears

TEARS EVERYWHERE
kamuinoyume chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Very tragic.

You know, I actually hated the 5th game for leaving Beato in such a pitiable condition. And poor Battler, just when he realized that Beato might mean something more to him, fate shows up and snatches her away.

A truly beautiful fic.
Scrya V chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
whoa. so emotional... beato...! T_T
LilyandIvy chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
My only complaint (and I am a very hard-to-please person) is that the Latin poem at the beginning did not have an English translation. Beyond that, I loved this fic. Battler's emotions were toast-worthy, perfectly threading the line between the hopeful and the hopeless that everyone feels when they lose something. And the way he describes Beatrice is so romantic and yet the reader is constantly reminded that Beatrice and Battler are opponents in this chess game, and in a very good way since you only mentioned the antagonism once or twice, and the rest was just in the phrasing...

Best line: "Unless this pathetic prince managed to bring about a miracle, Sleeping Beauty wouldn't open her eyes again." Sums up your fic well, includes the theme and identifies Battler as the 'pathetic prince.' A fitting end.

Hats off to you on this one. Loved it.

-Lily
DarkRose Dilettante chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Ahh so sad but so beautiful~ ;_;

Loved it! :)
ludenberg chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
amazing! ;o;

I can feel the emotion. Your writings are always so touching.

(and the Sleeping Beauty reference makes me feel so nostalgic~)
Small Bombs chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This was just as beautiful as always ;_; I don't know what I can say that won't be said later, but... gah. I just hope you write more soon...