Reviews for Parental Guardians!
yuu chapter 6 . 6/27
Fluffy~ tsuna is so cute, but too coward :(
Nicole NightLock chapter 6 . 6/25
Uwaaaah!~~ I want a chapter where Older Tsuna talks with younger Tsuna!~ please update! It had been 5 years maybe so please update soon!
Sailyx8096 chapter 6 . 5/15
Ne.. is this discontinued now..? ;w; the awesomeness is killing me
noooooooooo! please update...i want to know what happen next...please...?
Cute
SerinasHarmony chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Ok I finished this chapter, next chapter.
...
WHAT?! NO! NO!NOOOOOOOOooo! (TT). WHYYYYYYYY?! I need more chapters dang it! screw it!
Fate Camiswhil chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
this was so nice, I wish you finished it... anyway, thanks for the nice, light and fluffy read... I was looking forward for Mukuro's turn but it looks like you abandoned this already... so sad... anyway, I hope you continue writing KHR fics... :D
Ice0024 chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
Update pls I love this story
Ice0024
meme7789 chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
please please update! 8()8
Annacchi chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Please update!
Tsuna27 chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Foxluna chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
-giggling- Tsuna slipped. but i think Nono knows that this Brunette doesn't mean any harm.
i wonder what will happen in this meeting with Nono, Iemitsu and Tsuna... guess we'll see lol. hope it goes well.
Foxluna chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
awwww that was very sweet of Tsuna to do. otherwise Hayato would never have trusted again, but Tsuna helped with that. thankfully, and it changed Hayato for the better.
Foxluna chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
-giggling- Tsuna is making a difference in all his guardians lives so far. first with Takeshi and now Kyoya.
Foxluna chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
-giggling- Tsuna your already messing with stuff hahaha. wont it be funny as hell once Takeshi realizes it was Tsuna who gave that ball to him and wrote that? lol it'll be very funny! and prob very heart warming as well.