Reviews for Outcast
Kukiko-Rei chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Sigh I understand Harry's situation here. Well, finally, Draco is here to bring light into his life! Great fic! :D
Justsaying chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Hey so I thought the story was great! I agree that it was a little rushed but I'm a sucker for helpless Harry haha! Just wanted to give this piece of advice- the sex scenes seemed a little clinical. Im not a writer so I can't really give advice but it seems like it could be a little more passionate or extended. But really, the story was very cute and I'll real any drarry!
Jesse chapter 19 . 1/23/2012
Awww...that is such a sweet story. I loved it!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 19 . 9/10/2011
A little rushed, but other than that I liked the story :)
snarryislife chapter 19 . 6/25/2011
Great story, very suspensful. Can I just say somthing, your Tom reminded me of Red John (the mass murderer from THE MENTALIST) and a couple of the cases from CSI, BONES, and CRIMINAL MINDS. I 3 those shows with all my heart, almost more than I love Harry Potter.
CarysPendragon chapter 19 . 4/19/2011
good story :)
Sharon T chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This series is amazing I love your work.
Sharon T chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This series is amazing I love your work.
XXIV chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
I don't know if you even care about this story any more but I'll review any way. I admit I too suck at writing stories, so this isn't meant to be mean. I noticed that in earlier chapters it said that they sat and read while at their table for a week, I recall. On the other hand when Mr. Malfoy comes to pick up Draco, he said he could not believe this happened on his first day... That seemed a bit off. I like it better as if they had known each other for a week. Also in the last chapter it said something about a playground... It didn't seem like they were primary school kids. I feel like the characters of Vernon and Dudley seem flat. They aren't the most amazing characters in the book but they have more to them than that. In relation to that I don't think a child abuser would shout "You'll pay for this when you get home!" in front of the Headmaster. It would be more interesting to me if more time was spent Draco figuring out Harry's issue, even more so if they were primary school age.

I personally would be a bit upset from such a critical review of my flaws, that is not what I aim for here. I would love to see this story re-written and made as good as Draco's Boy (a great nonmagic DMHP fic). I repeat I don't even know if you care any more. Good luck, have a happy holiday!

morgana starfire chapter 19 . 10/29/2010
this was so fascinating, i absolutely loved it!
Alt3etf chapter 19 . 10/29/2010
This was amazing! You deserve more than 49 reviews i think ff missed the ten 0s after it!
Maximillion Puckett chapter 19 . 9/27/2010
Me:You fricken rock!

Zim:*Opens his mouth*

Me:Not one word Zim not a word
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 19 . 9/26/2010
Awwwwwww...Glad someone had the guts to write a non-fantasy Harry Potter fic. Thank you for the change. I love it!
shggbh chapter 19 . 9/26/2010
I really liked this story! Thanks so much for writting it! And now I think I'm going to read the sequel! ;D
saphiresnowlady chapter 19 . 9/24/2010
:: chucles :: This reminds me of Criminal Minds. I liked it, even though I don't usually read stories like this. I liked how this ended, so I doubt I will read the sequal. Keep up the good writing. Maybe you might get the oppurtunity to write an episode for a crime drama. :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »