Reviews for Emperor
Mr. Indigo chapter 4 . 6/17
I can't help but feel that this is going to be like the assassination of Abraham Lincoln...
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Update Please! I looking forward to more Lelouch and Shirly action!
Matantei Alice chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
Kayleen chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I hope you're aware that 'Schnitzel' is on german and means stake? Apart from that, I love your story!
Lilah chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Oh God please continue! This is awesome!
LolHeroine chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
Did you just made Lelouch Austrlian cuz he said what in BLOODY Hell i think Australian only say bloody when they insult or get confused now Lelouch opens his Geass, Lelouch vi Brittania commands you update this Fanfiction quick
Kirinthor chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
certainly lookin interesting :D. keep it up
Solider of Lucifer chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
This is a cool story

Woman uses CHARM

Man uses HARDEN

Man uses POUND

Woman uses SCREECH

Woman uses REST

Man uses PROTECTION…but it fails!

Woman uses ENLARGE

I get it now, it took me awhile but that's Pokemon moves.
LittleMissSophie chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
I love you and your shirlulu fIcs :)
Fullmetal Angel 17 chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Yay for this update! And, yes, maybe I SHOULD just threaten your junk food for now on. So as of now, I'll be holding your fridge hostage until the next update. XD

And Lelouch being the charismatic guy he is, I wouldn't doubt he could get Nunnally into bed with him. And it would require little to no persuasion, on his part. Oh, and thanks for reminding me about my guilty pairing, Lashloseus. Just when I was close to leaving it in the past, YOU had to go and trudge it back up with the mere mention of it. I'm personally holding you accountable for this.

I'll also be holding you accountable for sucking me into this fantastic story of yours. Four chapters in and you have me hooked. You especially did good to describe the sexy, ShirLulu moment. Lol.

I found it admirable that Lelouch, despite his honest nature, chose to explain things to the people in a way as not to cause worry. And his kind attitude to just about everyone? Lelouch totally deserves to be emperor.

But I'm curious about the second to the last scene. Apparently this guy has a geass. But who is he? I just hope he doesn't hurt Lelouch or Shirley. And he better not lay a hand on Suzaku either. Ugh. Gosh, now I'm even more anxious to read the next chappie!

So you better update, ASAP! You know what's at stake. *holding a tied up refrigerator full of junk food* So get to that writing of yours! \(0)/
Keimichi chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
I just love Lulu the emperor stories 3
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
He would make a good emperor
cherubchan chapter 3 . 3/4/2011

It's Not Very Effective!

FLUFF uses DIRTY JOKE!

It's Super Effective!
Fullmetal Angel 17 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Oh, you've done it again.

You had me giggling, awwing and just about falling from the edge of my seat at the end. It makes the threat towards your junk food worth it. _ But poor Suzaku. He should of shut his mouth before he dug his own grave like that. And Lelouch, that horndog. When will he learn that Shirley is a pure girl who isn't easily swayed by his charismatic words, his sinfully good looks, his deep amethyst eyes that a person can drown in, or...or on second thought, she might just fall for it. So keep it up, Lulu! XD Lol.

And just to clear any misunderstandings, what I meant by my last review was that you made Leleouch an Emperor who met Shirley under different circumstances rather than how they actually met in the anime/manga. And it's because you had them meet this way that I (hope) believe you won't follow the original plot where Shirley runs into an evacuated building to find Lelouch and ultimately meets her end by Rolo (the effing jerk who I was pleased died from the very geass that ended the redhead's life), from episode 13? of R2.

Anyways, I'll end this review with a big round of applause from me (and the other people crazier than I am) and a pleasant, but firm "Get that butt in gear and keep with the writing...please?" For as long as you're writing ShirLulu fics, I'll continue to hound you for quick updates and more ShirLulu in general. So keep up the good work, buddy!