Reviews for Why Can't I Be You?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I love reversal not bad FMA
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
"That's not a salute." LOL
I can't believe I didn't review this! I think it's the first piece of yours I read. I think it's also one of the hottest things on this site that I've read. XD
You did a great job on the dialogue. The character interactions were awesome (and by that, I'm not referring to the sex. That's just one facet. XD)
I will have to check out this doujinshi when I have more sleep behind me. Your amazing (awesome, fantastic... ::gushes::) writing has kept me up far too late. :D
You can bet I'll be back, though. I feel like I've found a hidden gold mine. (Something about finding good authors always feels like that, you know?)
Keep writing!
-BH
rabid kuma chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
GENIUS.

joruni chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This was fucking hot! Roy in Edwards pants is alone image for nosebleed, but with all this smut! You did great job here!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Hehe -drooling with a nosebleed- Lovely
AnimeLuvv chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Those two are really good roleplayers here...lucky. That was fun though lolz. I would fucking love to see edward in mustangs outfit and vice versa for roy. *_* cute...
What a B1tch chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I was so confused by the beginning that I had to read it two or three times before I figured out what was going on, and then things started looking up. This story makes me laugh, actually (in a good way) and it's a pretty high quality lemon that matches up with my fluffier fetishes.

Have a lovely day!

-Lover of Gone
comicgrrl chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This was such a treat. I've never seen role reversal quite like this before and I think you did a wonderfully delicious job. They played each other perfectly and when Roy bit back with a curse it just felt so weird but oh so right.
EpicPhailPuppy chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Ohhh myyy.

-nosebleed-

Best EdXRoy piece of smut I've read so far...

:D
WolvesAngelz chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
That was smexy! Good work!
Freedom Heiress chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Oh yes. Wow as usual. I figured they were swapping ranks but clothes and attitudes too! My gosh that about threw me over a cliff still squeeing X3
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
THAT WAS SO HAWT!XD
InuYashaFangirl09 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
... 0.0 OMG THAT WAS EFFING HOTT! I've read a lot of kinks, but this is the first fanfic I've read where Ed and Roy switch ranks in role play. Damn that was sexy! Submissive Roy to a dominate Edward is just oh so delicious *predatory grin* heh heh. Thanks for the smexyness :D
UP2L8 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Here I am, in Texas, where it’s about three hundred degrees in the shade at 10 am, thinking, “Holy crap, if this is ‘substandard’ smut, what SE considers the good stuff would probably cause me to spontaneously combust!” So now I’m off to take a cold shower. Thanks for making my day! :)
dragonmaiden50 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
GOOD STORY! Oh and btw do you live in NY, USA because I live near a real town of Brunswick and I was curious becuz well...the idea of Mustang going apeshit in Brunswick is HILARIOUS!